'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Super Bowl Trailer Teases Major Death
Will one of the major characters in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" die? A new action-packed trailer released during Super Bowl to promote the superhero movie has landed online, showing The Cap and Black Widow in hospital mourning a motionless body beneath a white sheet.
The video starts with Sebastian Stan's James "Bucky" Barnes being brought back from the dead and reborn as the Winter Soldier. "He's fast, he's strong, got a metal arm," Chris Evans' Steve Rogers recounts to Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff his encounter with his old friend.
Aside from seeing the patriotic hero in an intense battle against the brainwashed assassin, the trailer also offers scenes that give glimpses at Black Widow and Anthony Mackie's Falcon in action. The two fighters get their own fair share of ass-kicking scenes.
Directed by the Russo brothers, the "Captain America: The First Avenger" sequel is due April 4 in the United States. Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders will reprise their roles as S.H.I.E.L.D. agents Nick Fury and Maria Hill respectively.
Super Bowl Trailer:
Super Bowl Spot:
U.K. Trailer #2:
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy