'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Super Bowl Trailer Teases Major Death
Will one of the major characters in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" die? A new action-packed trailer released during Super Bowl to promote the superhero movie has landed online, showing The Cap and Black Widow in hospital mourning a motionless body beneath a white sheet.
The video starts with Sebastian Stan's James "Bucky" Barnes being brought back from the dead and reborn as the Winter Soldier. "He's fast, he's strong, got a metal arm," Chris Evans' Steve Rogers recounts to Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff his encounter with his old friend.
Aside from seeing the patriotic hero in an intense battle against the brainwashed assassin, the trailer also offers scenes that give glimpses at Black Widow and Anthony Mackie's Falcon in action. The two fighters get their own fair share of ass-kicking scenes.
Directed by the Russo brothers, the "Captain America: The First Avenger" sequel is due April 4 in the United States. Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders will reprise their roles as S.H.I.E.L.D. agents Nick Fury and Maria Hill respectively.
Super Bowl Trailer:
Super Bowl Spot:
U.K. Trailer #2:
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist