'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Super Bowl Trailer Teases Major Death
Will one of the major characters in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" die? A new action-packed trailer released during Super Bowl to promote the superhero movie has landed online, showing The Cap and Black Widow in hospital mourning a motionless body beneath a white sheet.
The video starts with Sebastian Stan's James "Bucky" Barnes being brought back from the dead and reborn as the Winter Soldier. "He's fast, he's strong, got a metal arm," Chris Evans' Steve Rogers recounts to Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff his encounter with his old friend.
Aside from seeing the patriotic hero in an intense battle against the brainwashed assassin, the trailer also offers scenes that give glimpses at Black Widow and Anthony Mackie's Falcon in action. The two fighters get their own fair share of ass-kicking scenes.
Directed by the Russo brothers, the "Captain America: The First Avenger" sequel is due April 4 in the United States. Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders will reprise their roles as S.H.I.E.L.D. agents Nick Fury and Maria Hill respectively.
Super Bowl Trailer:
Super Bowl Spot:
U.K. Trailer #2:
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn
- Are Caitlyn Jenner and Amber Rose Wooing Each Other?