'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Super Bowl Trailer Teases Major Death
Will one of the major characters in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" die? A new action-packed trailer released during Super Bowl to promote the superhero movie has landed online, showing The Cap and Black Widow in hospital mourning a motionless body beneath a white sheet.
The video starts with Sebastian Stan's James "Bucky" Barnes being brought back from the dead and reborn as the Winter Soldier. "He's fast, he's strong, got a metal arm," Chris Evans' Steve Rogers recounts to Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff his encounter with his old friend.
Aside from seeing the patriotic hero in an intense battle against the brainwashed assassin, the trailer also offers scenes that give glimpses at Black Widow and Anthony Mackie's Falcon in action. The two fighters get their own fair share of ass-kicking scenes.
Directed by the Russo brothers, the "Captain America: The First Avenger" sequel is due April 4 in the United States. Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders will reprise their roles as S.H.I.E.L.D. agents Nick Fury and Maria Hill respectively.
Super Bowl Trailer:
Super Bowl Spot:
U.K. Trailer #2:
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why