'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Super Bowl Trailer Teases Major Death
Will one of the major characters in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" die? A new action-packed trailer released during Super Bowl to promote the superhero movie has landed online, showing The Cap and Black Widow in hospital mourning a motionless body beneath a white sheet.
The video starts with Sebastian Stan's James "Bucky" Barnes being brought back from the dead and reborn as the Winter Soldier. "He's fast, he's strong, got a metal arm," Chris Evans' Steve Rogers recounts to Scarlett Johansson's Natasha Romanoff his encounter with his old friend.
Aside from seeing the patriotic hero in an intense battle against the brainwashed assassin, the trailer also offers scenes that give glimpses at Black Widow and Anthony Mackie's Falcon in action. The two fighters get their own fair share of ass-kicking scenes.
Directed by the Russo brothers, the "Captain America: The First Avenger" sequel is due April 4 in the United States. Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders will reprise their roles as S.H.I.E.L.D. agents Nick Fury and Maria Hill respectively.
Super Bowl Trailer:
Super Bowl Spot:
U.K. Trailer #2:
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video