Justin Bieber Pictured Skateboarding at Super Bowl Party
Following a string of legal dramas, Justin Bieber had fun at Super Bowl parties. On early Sunday morning, February 2, the "Confident" singer was said attending the annual Leather & Laces Super Bowl party at the Liberty Theatre in New York. At the bash which was hosted by Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio, Bieber was snapped showing off his skateboard skills among the guests.
"Did you catch @justinbieber skateboarding in the VIP section upstairs? #LeatherandLaces," read a tweet from Leather & Laces' account. They attached a photo of the pop star playing his skateboard. A source at the event told Page Six that the Canadian singer arrived at around 3 A.M., adding, "Justin came with two handlers and asked party organizers if he could skate at the party."
"Bieber left his cabana to skate through the Leather & Laces party and show off some of his skateboarding stunts. As he skated back to his cabana area he took photos with other guests," the source continued. Later, Bieber reportedly was seen after 4 A.M. skateboarding through Times Square with two handlers chasing him.
According to Access Hollywood, the 19-year-old pop star was turned away at three parties because of age restriction before sneaking into Maxim party presented by Talent Resources Sports in New York City on Friday night. Sources said that Bieber did not drink or smoke at the bash and eight bodyguards were there to ensure that he behaved.
More Justin Bieber News
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo