'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Debuts 'Enemies' Sizzle and Second Super Bowl Spot
Fans get more sneak peek at "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" through a newly-released sizzle and second Super Bowl spot. The former which is a nearly four-minute trailer sees the enemies unite to take down Peter Parker. The latter which is much shorter is an extension of the first Super Bowl spot which teases Gwen Stacy's fate.
The longer sneak peek offers ton of new footage, including a teaser of what Oscorp is up to and a glimpse of geeky engineer Max Dillon's transformation into super-powered Electro and what made him turn from someone who idolized Spider-Man into a bitter person who is hell bent on destroying the wallcrawler.
The sequel is due in the United States on May 2. Andrew Garfield is back as Peter Parker, and Emma Stone reprises her role as the superhero's high school sweetheart. Jamie Foxx stars as Electro, Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborn, Chris Cooper as Norman Osborn, and Paul Giamatti as The Rhino.
"Enemies Unite" Sizzle:
Super Bowl Spot Part 2:
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China