'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Debuts 'Enemies' Sizzle and Second Super Bowl Spot
Fans get more sneak peek at "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" through a newly-released sizzle and second Super Bowl spot. The former which is a nearly four-minute trailer sees the enemies unite to take down Peter Parker. The latter which is much shorter is an extension of the first Super Bowl spot which teases Gwen Stacy's fate.
The longer sneak peek offers ton of new footage, including a teaser of what Oscorp is up to and a glimpse of geeky engineer Max Dillon's transformation into super-powered Electro and what made him turn from someone who idolized Spider-Man into a bitter person who is hell bent on destroying the wallcrawler.
The sequel is due in the United States on May 2. Andrew Garfield is back as Peter Parker, and Emma Stone reprises her role as the superhero's high school sweetheart. Jamie Foxx stars as Electro, Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborn, Chris Cooper as Norman Osborn, and Paul Giamatti as The Rhino.
"Enemies Unite" Sizzle:
Super Bowl Spot Part 2:
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce