'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Debuts 'Enemies' Sizzle and Second Super Bowl Spot
Fans get more sneak peek at "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" through a newly-released sizzle and second Super Bowl spot. The former which is a nearly four-minute trailer sees the enemies unite to take down Peter Parker. The latter which is much shorter is an extension of the first Super Bowl spot which teases Gwen Stacy's fate.
The longer sneak peek offers ton of new footage, including a teaser of what Oscorp is up to and a glimpse of geeky engineer Max Dillon's transformation into super-powered Electro and what made him turn from someone who idolized Spider-Man into a bitter person who is hell bent on destroying the wallcrawler.
The sequel is due in the United States on May 2. Andrew Garfield is back as Peter Parker, and Emma Stone reprises her role as the superhero's high school sweetheart. Jamie Foxx stars as Electro, Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborn, Chris Cooper as Norman Osborn, and Paul Giamatti as The Rhino.
"Enemies Unite" Sizzle:
Super Bowl Spot Part 2:
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special