'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Debuts 'Enemies' Sizzle and Second Super Bowl Spot
Fans get more sneak peek at "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" through a newly-released sizzle and second Super Bowl spot. The former which is a nearly four-minute trailer sees the enemies unite to take down Peter Parker. The latter which is much shorter is an extension of the first Super Bowl spot which teases Gwen Stacy's fate.
The longer sneak peek offers ton of new footage, including a teaser of what Oscorp is up to and a glimpse of geeky engineer Max Dillon's transformation into super-powered Electro and what made him turn from someone who idolized Spider-Man into a bitter person who is hell bent on destroying the wallcrawler.
The sequel is due in the United States on May 2. Andrew Garfield is back as Peter Parker, and Emma Stone reprises her role as the superhero's high school sweetheart. Jamie Foxx stars as Electro, Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborn, Chris Cooper as Norman Osborn, and Paul Giamatti as The Rhino.
"Enemies Unite" Sizzle:
Super Bowl Spot Part 2:
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'