'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Debuts 'Enemies' Sizzle and Second Super Bowl Spot
Fans get more sneak peek at "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" through a newly-released sizzle and second Super Bowl spot. The former which is a nearly four-minute trailer sees the enemies unite to take down Peter Parker. The latter which is much shorter is an extension of the first Super Bowl spot which teases Gwen Stacy's fate.
The longer sneak peek offers ton of new footage, including a teaser of what Oscorp is up to and a glimpse of geeky engineer Max Dillon's transformation into super-powered Electro and what made him turn from someone who idolized Spider-Man into a bitter person who is hell bent on destroying the wallcrawler.
The sequel is due in the United States on May 2. Andrew Garfield is back as Peter Parker, and Emma Stone reprises her role as the superhero's high school sweetheart. Jamie Foxx stars as Electro, Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborn, Chris Cooper as Norman Osborn, and Paul Giamatti as The Rhino.
"Enemies Unite" Sizzle:
Super Bowl Spot Part 2:
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her