Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar Perform 'Radioactive' on 'SNL'
Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar took the stage of "Saturday Night Live" on Saturday, February 1. The band reteamed with the rapper on the NBC show for a live performance of their hit single "Radioactive".
Halfway through their performance, Dan Reynolds and his bandmates welcomed Lamar to the stage. Clad in a fur-lined parka, denim jeans and boots, the Compton MC dropped some verses as the members of the band pounded their drums.
Imagine Dragons joined forces with Lamar for the first time at the Grammys on Sunday, January 26. Their performance of "Radioactive" and "m.A.A.d City" garnered rave reviews from fans.
Later that night, the Las Vegas-based rockers returned to the "SNL" stage to perform another hit single called "Demons". Both songs performed by Imagine Dragons are featured in "Night Visions", their debut studio album which peaked at number 2 on Billboard 200 following its release in September 2012.
Imagine Dragons Performs "Radioactive" with Kendrick Lamar:
Imagine Dragons Performs "Demons":
More Imagine Dragons News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry