Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar Perform 'Radioactive' on 'SNL'
Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar took the stage of "Saturday Night Live" on Saturday, February 1. The band reteamed with the rapper on the NBC show for a live performance of their hit single "Radioactive".
Halfway through their performance, Dan Reynolds and his bandmates welcomed Lamar to the stage. Clad in a fur-lined parka, denim jeans and boots, the Compton MC dropped some verses as the members of the band pounded their drums.
Imagine Dragons joined forces with Lamar for the first time at the Grammys on Sunday, January 26. Their performance of "Radioactive" and "m.A.A.d City" garnered rave reviews from fans.
Later that night, the Las Vegas-based rockers returned to the "SNL" stage to perform another hit single called "Demons". Both songs performed by Imagine Dragons are featured in "Night Visions", their debut studio album which peaked at number 2 on Billboard 200 following its release in September 2012.
Imagine Dragons Performs "Radioactive" with Kendrick Lamar:
Imagine Dragons Performs "Demons":
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says