Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar Perform 'Radioactive' on 'SNL'
Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar took the stage of "Saturday Night Live" on Saturday, February 1. The band reteamed with the rapper on the NBC show for a live performance of their hit single "Radioactive".
Halfway through their performance, Dan Reynolds and his bandmates welcomed Lamar to the stage. Clad in a fur-lined parka, denim jeans and boots, the Compton MC dropped some verses as the members of the band pounded their drums.
Imagine Dragons joined forces with Lamar for the first time at the Grammys on Sunday, January 26. Their performance of "Radioactive" and "m.A.A.d City" garnered rave reviews from fans.
Later that night, the Las Vegas-based rockers returned to the "SNL" stage to perform another hit single called "Demons". Both songs performed by Imagine Dragons are featured in "Night Visions", their debut studio album which peaked at number 2 on Billboard 200 following its release in September 2012.
Imagine Dragons Performs "Radioactive" with Kendrick Lamar:
Imagine Dragons Performs "Demons":
More Imagine Dragons News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video