Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar Perform 'Radioactive' on 'SNL'
Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar took the stage of "Saturday Night Live" on Saturday, February 1. The band reteamed with the rapper on the NBC show for a live performance of their hit single "Radioactive".
Halfway through their performance, Dan Reynolds and his bandmates welcomed Lamar to the stage. Clad in a fur-lined parka, denim jeans and boots, the Compton MC dropped some verses as the members of the band pounded their drums.
Imagine Dragons joined forces with Lamar for the first time at the Grammys on Sunday, January 26. Their performance of "Radioactive" and "m.A.A.d City" garnered rave reviews from fans.
Later that night, the Las Vegas-based rockers returned to the "SNL" stage to perform another hit single called "Demons". Both songs performed by Imagine Dragons are featured in "Night Visions", their debut studio album which peaked at number 2 on Billboard 200 following its release in September 2012.
Imagine Dragons Performs "Radioactive" with Kendrick Lamar:
Imagine Dragons Performs "Demons":
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester