Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar Perform 'Radioactive' on 'SNL'
Imagine Dragons and Kendrick Lamar took the stage of "Saturday Night Live" on Saturday, February 1. The band reteamed with the rapper on the NBC show for a live performance of their hit single "Radioactive".
Halfway through their performance, Dan Reynolds and his bandmates welcomed Lamar to the stage. Clad in a fur-lined parka, denim jeans and boots, the Compton MC dropped some verses as the members of the band pounded their drums.
Imagine Dragons joined forces with Lamar for the first time at the Grammys on Sunday, January 26. Their performance of "Radioactive" and "m.A.A.d City" garnered rave reviews from fans.
Later that night, the Las Vegas-based rockers returned to the "SNL" stage to perform another hit single called "Demons". Both songs performed by Imagine Dragons are featured in "Night Visions", their debut studio album which peaked at number 2 on Billboard 200 following its release in September 2012.
Imagine Dragons Performs "Radioactive" with Kendrick Lamar:
Imagine Dragons Performs "Demons":
More Imagine Dragons News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now