'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Super Bowl Spot Shows Off Dinobots
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" releases an explosive teaser during Super Bowl. The video gives a first look at the Dinobots including flying robots and Grimlock. The familiar Optimus Prime is also shown in the sneak peek. The Autobot leader is taking a hit in one scene and riding on the back of the robotic T-Rek which goes berserk.
In addition to offering a lot of footage which shows the robots, the video features glimpses at the new human cast members among the battle scenes. Nicola Peltz portrays a damsel in distress in this Michael Bay-directed actioner, while Mark Wahlberg plays her on-screen father and Jack Reynor is her boyfriend.
The film is due on June 27 in 3D. In the upcoming fourth installment, Earth is scarred by the events of the past three movies but is moving on after all the giant robots disappeared. Kelsey Grammer is tapped to take on the villainous role.
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge