'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Super Bowl Spot Shows Off Dinobots
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" releases an explosive teaser during Super Bowl. The video gives a first look at the Dinobots including flying robots and Grimlock. The familiar Optimus Prime is also shown in the sneak peek. The Autobot leader is taking a hit in one scene and riding on the back of the robotic T-Rek which goes berserk.
In addition to offering a lot of footage which shows the robots, the video features glimpses at the new human cast members among the battle scenes. Nicola Peltz portrays a damsel in distress in this Michael Bay-directed actioner, while Mark Wahlberg plays her on-screen father and Jack Reynor is her boyfriend.
The film is due on June 27 in 3D. In the upcoming fourth installment, Earth is scarred by the events of the past three movies but is moving on after all the giant robots disappeared. Kelsey Grammer is tapped to take on the villainous role.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert