Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Welcome Daughter Alena Rose Jonas
Kevin Jonas is now a father. His wife Danielle gave birth to their first child, a baby daughter, on Sunday, February 2. The new parents named their newborn baby Alena Rose Jonas. The arrival of the baby girl was announced by Dreft infant laundry detergent, which also tweeted a photo of the couple's bundle of joy. "On this day, a little star was born. Meet Alena Rose Jonas. #BabyJonas," they captioned the photo.
The proud father additionally shared his excitement on Twitter when his wife was in delivery room. "#babyjonas is on the way!! It's showtime #thisisnotadrill," he wrote earlier that day. "I'm so excited #BabyJonasIsComing," he wrote again. Two hours later, the former member of Jonas Brothers added, "Here we go we're pushing!!!! #babyjonas."
The baby arrived just one day after the funeral of Jonas Brothers' grandfather. "As one life ends, another begins. Incredibly happy to be an uncle for the first time. Welcome to this world my beautiful niece," Joe Jonas wrote shortly after the baby's arrival. "My grandfather's memorial was yesterday. Today we welcome a new addition to the jonas family. God is great. Can't wait to meet my new niece," Nick Jonas added.
Kevin and Danielle, who got married in 2009, announced that they were expecting a baby in July. In early January, Kevin shared his excitement to be a new father to Us Weekly. "I can't wait for Daddy days. I'm excited for the days I can just spend with her by myself. I want to take her to not typical little girlie things. I want to go to baseball games with her. Even just time at home - me and her one-on-one while [Danielle] goes to the grocery store or out with her friends. Something to give her a break too. She deserves it," he said.
On this day, a little star was born. Meet Alena Rose Jonas.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo