Police Rushed to Miley Cyrus' California Pad
Two squads cars and several police officers rushed to Miley Cyrus' house in Studio City, California on Saturday, February 1 afternoon. It is yet clear what the trouble was but it looks like it was the case of false alarm.
Cyrus, who was packing before she kicks off her Bangerz Tour, greeted the officers in her front gate. Wearing casual gray shirt and black short, Cyrus was seen explaining something to the officers, who then left when they saw no imminent danger. In fact, the police were seen smiling as they returned to their vehicles.
Her representative has not given any statement about the incident. Cyrus herself remained mum, tweeting afterwards, "Rockin out to @skyferreira by myself in my favorite hat of all time BE VERY JELLY OF MY SUPER COOL SATURDAY."
Cyrus' Bangerz tour will begin in Vancouver, Canada on Valentine's Day. Known for her erratic stage act, Cyrus said she wanted to display more of her vocal skill during the tour. "I know people make it seem like all I do is come out and shock people. That isn't what it is. I think what girls see is that there's a feminist energy there," she told OK! magazine.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding