Pregnant Kristin Cavallari Is Having Another Boy
Expectant mother Kristin Cavallari revealed that she is going to be mother to a baby boy for the second time. The former "The Hills" star and husband Jay Cutler are already parents to 17-month-old son, Camden.
"We decided to announce that....we're having another boy!! We couldn't be more excited!" Cavallari wrote on Instagram Saturday, February 1. She also posted a picture of mustache on a blue background with the words, "It's a boy!".
Cavallari and Cutler were married in June 2013 in Nashville. They announced the second pregnancy in October 2013. "Thank you for all the love!! We are so excited for Camden to be a big brother!" Cavallari wrote on her Instagram.
Cavallari previously refused to reveal the baby's sex to In Touch because her husband is more private than her. But she told Us Weekly in September, "[I would] love to have a little girl. But if I had another boy, that would be great, too."
More Kristin Cavallari News
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival