Pregnant Kristin Cavallari Is Having Another Boy
Expectant mother Kristin Cavallari revealed that she is going to be mother to a baby boy for the second time. The former "The Hills" star and husband Jay Cutler are already parents to 17-month-old son, Camden.
"We decided to announce that....we're having another boy!! We couldn't be more excited!" Cavallari wrote on Instagram Saturday, February 1. She also posted a picture of mustache on a blue background with the words, "It's a boy!".
Cavallari and Cutler were married in June 2013 in Nashville. They announced the second pregnancy in October 2013. "Thank you for all the love!! We are so excited for Camden to be a big brother!" Cavallari wrote on her Instagram.
Cavallari previously refused to reveal the baby's sex to In Touch because her husband is more private than her. But she told Us Weekly in September, "[I would] love to have a little girl. But if I had another boy, that would be great, too."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny