Pregnant Kristin Cavallari Is Having Another Boy
Expectant mother Kristin Cavallari revealed that she is going to be mother to a baby boy for the second time. The former "The Hills" star and husband Jay Cutler are already parents to 17-month-old son, Camden.
"We decided to announce that....we're having another boy!! We couldn't be more excited!" Cavallari wrote on Instagram Saturday, February 1. She also posted a picture of mustache on a blue background with the words, "It's a boy!".
Cavallari and Cutler were married in June 2013 in Nashville. They announced the second pregnancy in October 2013. "Thank you for all the love!! We are so excited for Camden to be a big brother!" Cavallari wrote on her Instagram.
Cavallari previously refused to reveal the baby's sex to In Touch because her husband is more private than her. But she told Us Weekly in September, "[I would] love to have a little girl. But if I had another boy, that would be great, too."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie