Pregnant Kristin Cavallari Is Having Another Boy
Expectant mother Kristin Cavallari revealed that she is going to be mother to a baby boy for the second time. The former "The Hills" star and husband Jay Cutler are already parents to 17-month-old son, Camden.
"We decided to announce that....we're having another boy!! We couldn't be more excited!" Cavallari wrote on Instagram Saturday, February 1. She also posted a picture of mustache on a blue background with the words, "It's a boy!".
Cavallari and Cutler were married in June 2013 in Nashville. They announced the second pregnancy in October 2013. "Thank you for all the love!! We are so excited for Camden to be a big brother!" Cavallari wrote on her Instagram.
Cavallari previously refused to reveal the baby's sex to In Touch because her husband is more private than her. But she told Us Weekly in September, "[I would] love to have a little girl. But if I had another boy, that would be great, too."
More Kristin Cavallari News
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra