Pregnant Kristin Cavallari Is Having Another Boy
Expectant mother Kristin Cavallari revealed that she is going to be mother to a baby boy for the second time. The former "The Hills" star and husband Jay Cutler are already parents to 17-month-old son, Camden.
"We decided to announce that....we're having another boy!! We couldn't be more excited!" Cavallari wrote on Instagram Saturday, February 1. She also posted a picture of mustache on a blue background with the words, "It's a boy!".
Cavallari and Cutler were married in June 2013 in Nashville. They announced the second pregnancy in October 2013. "Thank you for all the love!! We are so excited for Camden to be a big brother!" Cavallari wrote on her Instagram.
Cavallari previously refused to reveal the baby's sex to In Touch because her husband is more private than her. But she told Us Weekly in September, "[I would] love to have a little girl. But if I had another boy, that would be great, too."
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'