Katie Couric Reveals Summer Wedding Plan
Katie Couric will walk down the aisle soon. The television journalist had announced while attending Howard Stern's 60th birthday party at New York City's Hammerstein Ballroom on Friday, January 31 that she will marry fiance John Molner this summer.
"Summer!" Couric told Stern. And when the SiriusXm DJ asked whether he would be invited, Couric replied, "No, but to the party. [The wedding is] going to be family only."
Couric and her financier fiance have been dating for two years and went public with the relationship in spring 2012. He proposed to her in September in East Hampton, N.Y.
Couric previously shared to THR about the wedding plan. "[The wedding] will just be a small dinner in New York," she said, adding that Molner is the busy body. "Actually, he's the wedding planner!" she revealed.
This will be the second marriage for Couric whose first husband Jay Monahan died of colon cancer in 1998. She has two daughters, 22-year-old Ellie and 17-year-old Carrie, with Monahan.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media