Katie Couric Reveals Summer Wedding Plan
Katie Couric will walk down the aisle soon. The television journalist had announced while attending Howard Stern's 60th birthday party at New York City's Hammerstein Ballroom on Friday, January 31 that she will marry fiance John Molner this summer.
"Summer!" Couric told Stern. And when the SiriusXm DJ asked whether he would be invited, Couric replied, "No, but to the party. [The wedding is] going to be family only."
Couric and her financier fiance have been dating for two years and went public with the relationship in spring 2012. He proposed to her in September in East Hampton, N.Y.
Couric previously shared to THR about the wedding plan. "[The wedding] will just be a small dinner in New York," she said, adding that Molner is the busy body. "Actually, he's the wedding planner!" she revealed.
This will be the second marriage for Couric whose first husband Jay Monahan died of colon cancer in 1998. She has two daughters, 22-year-old Ellie and 17-year-old Carrie, with Monahan.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy