Katie Couric Reveals Summer Wedding Plan
Katie Couric will walk down the aisle soon. The television journalist had announced while attending Howard Stern's 60th birthday party at New York City's Hammerstein Ballroom on Friday, January 31 that she will marry fiance John Molner this summer.
"Summer!" Couric told Stern. And when the SiriusXm DJ asked whether he would be invited, Couric replied, "No, but to the party. [The wedding is] going to be family only."
Couric and her financier fiance have been dating for two years and went public with the relationship in spring 2012. He proposed to her in September in East Hampton, N.Y.
Couric previously shared to THR about the wedding plan. "[The wedding] will just be a small dinner in New York," she said, adding that Molner is the busy body. "Actually, he's the wedding planner!" she revealed.
This will be the second marriage for Couric whose first husband Jay Monahan died of colon cancer in 1998. She has two daughters, 22-year-old Ellie and 17-year-old Carrie, with Monahan.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'