Katie Couric Reveals Summer Wedding Plan
Katie Couric will walk down the aisle soon. The television journalist had announced while attending Howard Stern's 60th birthday party at New York City's Hammerstein Ballroom on Friday, January 31 that she will marry fiance John Molner this summer.
"Summer!" Couric told Stern. And when the SiriusXm DJ asked whether he would be invited, Couric replied, "No, but to the party. [The wedding is] going to be family only."
Couric and her financier fiance have been dating for two years and went public with the relationship in spring 2012. He proposed to her in September in East Hampton, N.Y.
Couric previously shared to THR about the wedding plan. "[The wedding] will just be a small dinner in New York," she said, adding that Molner is the busy body. "Actually, he's the wedding planner!" she revealed.
This will be the second marriage for Couric whose first husband Jay Monahan died of colon cancer in 1998. She has two daughters, 22-year-old Ellie and 17-year-old Carrie, with Monahan.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'