Katie Couric Reveals Summer Wedding Plan
Katie Couric will walk down the aisle soon. The television journalist had announced while attending Howard Stern's 60th birthday party at New York City's Hammerstein Ballroom on Friday, January 31 that she will marry fiance John Molner this summer.
"Summer!" Couric told Stern. And when the SiriusXm DJ asked whether he would be invited, Couric replied, "No, but to the party. [The wedding is] going to be family only."
Couric and her financier fiance have been dating for two years and went public with the relationship in spring 2012. He proposed to her in September in East Hampton, N.Y.
Couric previously shared to THR about the wedding plan. "[The wedding] will just be a small dinner in New York," she said, adding that Molner is the busy body. "Actually, he's the wedding planner!" she revealed.
This will be the second marriage for Couric whose first husband Jay Monahan died of colon cancer in 1998. She has two daughters, 22-year-old Ellie and 17-year-old Carrie, with Monahan.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday