Edgar Wright Teases Hank Pym's Classic Ant-Man Suit
Edgar Wright continues his round of "Ant-Man" teasers. After previously posting a picture of a figurine in a cardboard set which is supposed to be plan shots, the director follows it with an image of two miniatures wearing suits that seem to resemble penciler Jack Kirby's original design in the comics.
Michael Douglas is cast as Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of original Ant-Man equipment. Paul Rudd is attached to play Scott Lang, who later takes on the superhero name. Michael Pena is reported in talks for a villainous role, while Rashida Jones and Bryce Dallas Howard are the rumored contenders for the leading lady.
The superhero film was originally set for July 31, 2015 release before being moved up to July 17 of the same year. It is now set to open against Warner Bros.' Peter Pan origin movie titled "Pan (2015)" which will be directed by Joe Wright.
More Ant-Man News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group