Edgar Wright Teases Hank Pym's Classic Ant-Man Suit
Edgar Wright continues his round of "Ant-Man" teasers. After previously posting a picture of a figurine in a cardboard set which is supposed to be plan shots, the director follows it with an image of two miniatures wearing suits that seem to resemble penciler Jack Kirby's original design in the comics.
Michael Douglas is cast as Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of original Ant-Man equipment. Paul Rudd is attached to play Scott Lang, who later takes on the superhero name. Michael Pena is reported in talks for a villainous role, while Rashida Jones and Bryce Dallas Howard are the rumored contenders for the leading lady.
The superhero film was originally set for July 31, 2015 release before being moved up to July 17 of the same year. It is now set to open against Warner Bros.' Peter Pan origin movie titled "Pan (2015)" which will be directed by Joe Wright.
More Ant-Man News
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'