Edgar Wright Teases Hank Pym's Classic Ant-Man Suit
Edgar Wright continues his round of "Ant-Man" teasers. After previously posting a picture of a figurine in a cardboard set which is supposed to be plan shots, the director follows it with an image of two miniatures wearing suits that seem to resemble penciler Jack Kirby's original design in the comics.
Michael Douglas is cast as Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of original Ant-Man equipment. Paul Rudd is attached to play Scott Lang, who later takes on the superhero name. Michael Pena is reported in talks for a villainous role, while Rashida Jones and Bryce Dallas Howard are the rumored contenders for the leading lady.
The superhero film was originally set for July 31, 2015 release before being moved up to July 17 of the same year. It is now set to open against Warner Bros.' Peter Pan origin movie titled "Pan (2015)" which will be directed by Joe Wright.
More Ant-Man News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'