Edgar Wright Teases Hank Pym's Classic Ant-Man Suit
Edgar Wright continues his round of "Ant-Man" teasers. After previously posting a picture of a figurine in a cardboard set which is supposed to be plan shots, the director follows it with an image of two miniatures wearing suits that seem to resemble penciler Jack Kirby's original design in the comics.
Michael Douglas is cast as Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of original Ant-Man equipment. Paul Rudd is attached to play Scott Lang, who later takes on the superhero name. Michael Pena is reported in talks for a villainous role, while Rashida Jones and Bryce Dallas Howard are the rumored contenders for the leading lady.
The superhero film was originally set for July 31, 2015 release before being moved up to July 17 of the same year. It is now set to open against Warner Bros.' Peter Pan origin movie titled "Pan (2015)" which will be directed by Joe Wright.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry