Edgar Wright Teases Hank Pym's Classic Ant-Man Suit
Edgar Wright continues his round of "Ant-Man" teasers. After previously posting a picture of a figurine in a cardboard set which is supposed to be plan shots, the director follows it with an image of two miniatures wearing suits that seem to resemble penciler Jack Kirby's original design in the comics.
Michael Douglas is cast as Dr. Hank Pym, the inventor of original Ant-Man equipment. Paul Rudd is attached to play Scott Lang, who later takes on the superhero name. Michael Pena is reported in talks for a villainous role, while Rashida Jones and Bryce Dallas Howard are the rumored contenders for the leading lady.
The superhero film was originally set for July 31, 2015 release before being moved up to July 17 of the same year. It is now set to open against Warner Bros.' Peter Pan origin movie titled "Pan (2015)" which will be directed by Joe Wright.
More Ant-Man News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof