Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull Party With Lingerie-Clad Ladies in 'I'm a Freak' Video
Enrique Iglesias has debuted an eye-popping music video for his party anthem "I'm a Freak". Directed by Collin Tilley, the nearly-four-minute visuals features the Latin singer and his collaborator Pitbull partying with scantily-clad ladies.
Iglesias sings his song while being surrounded by the girls, who dance, twerk and try to seduce him. Pitbull also spits his bars when partying with the women. Skrillex is spotted in the crowd, making a cameo appearance as a DJ.
"I'm a Freak" was produced by The Cataracs and will be featured in "Sex + Love", Iglesias' 10th studio album that is scheduled to be released on March 18 via Universal Music Group.
Iglesias recently scored his 24th No. 1 on the Hot Latin Songs chart with "El Perdedor," featuring Marco Antonio Solis. Meanwhile, Pitbull's collaboration with Ke$ha "Timber" landed on Billboard 100 at No. 1 earlier this month and managed to stay on the top for three weeks.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences