Kylie Minogue Previews 'Into the Blue' Music Video
Kylie Minogue is readying a music video for her new single, "Into the Blue". To build the anticipation, the Australia-born singer has shared a preview for the upcoming clip which is scheduled to debut in full on Monday, January 3.
Arriving via Minogue's Instagram on Friday, January 31, the brief teaser shows the star wearing a shiny gold dress during what looks like a formal party. She sings her song while dancing in the middle of the crowd.
The video was directed by Dawn Shadforth, the same person behind some of Minogue's most iconic videos, including "Can't Get You Out of My Head", "Spinning Around" and "In Your Eyes".
"Into the Blue", written by Kelly Sheehan, serves as the first single off "Kiss Me Once", Minogue's upcoming 12th studio album which is slated to hit the stores on March 17. Earlier this week, Minogue debuted the lyric video for the song.
In the clip, the coach of "The Voice UK" is featured wandering around in a house and using her red lipstick to write the lyrics on the mirrors.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert