Zac Efron Lost Weight Due to Food Liquid Diet After Breaking Jaw
Zac Efron talked about a "gnarly" incident in November which resulted in his broken jaw during an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". In the Thursday, January 30 episode, Efron told host Jimmy Kimmel that he slipped in a puddle of water and hit a water fountain.
"I was running through my house and I slipped and fell on my face," the 25-year-old star said. "Let me start over, because the story starts kind of cool. I have a fountain in my house. That's kind of dope, right? So I was running through and slipped on water and hit my chin on the fountain in my house. It's not a big fountain, but it's a fountain in my house."
The star of "That Awkward Moment" added that the injury was "pretty gnarly." His brother Dylan was at home and he took the actor to a hospital. Following the accident, Efron's jaw was wired shut for a few weeks.
While he was unable to eat solid food, Efron had no choice other than liquid foods which caused him lose weight. "I was drinking foods for six weeks - only liquid foods. It sucked. I lost, like, 10-12 pounds," he revealed.
Prior to his appearance on the late-night talk show, the actor stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in which he sang Happy Birthday for the show's host with his guitar. "Well, that is sweet! Thank you so much," Ellen DeGeneres said after he finished the song. She turned 56 on January 26.
More Zac Efron News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal