'Bones' Heads to Super Bowl in New Promo
Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz are totally excited about this Sunday's Super Bowl. The "Bones" co-stars ad-lib in a promo for the big NFL game that they filmed without a script during a shooting of "Bones" scene.
In the promo, the on-screen couple doesn't only tout the football game and the Bruno Mars-headlined halftime show, but also Zooey Deschanel's "New Girl" which gets the coveted post-Super Bowl slot.
Deschanel and Boreanaz also remind fans of "Bones" and "Enlisted" which will air new episodes on Fridays. "You know Bones, I think that we should drive to the Super Bowl," the actor suggests. "But first, let's pick up 'Enlisted' people, 'cause they have military cars! We'll get through the snow fast."
Super Bowl XLVIII airs February 2 on FOX, followed immediately by a new episode of "New Girl" and "Brooklyn Nine-Nine". Prince will guest star in the "New Girl" episode.
"Bones" was recently renewed for a tenth season and will move back to its old timeslot, Monday at 8 P.M., starting March 10.
"Bones" Super Bowl promo:
"New Girl" post-Super Bowl episode promo:
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion