'Bones' Heads to Super Bowl in New Promo
Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz are totally excited about this Sunday's Super Bowl. The "Bones" co-stars ad-lib in a promo for the big NFL game that they filmed without a script during a shooting of "Bones" scene.
In the promo, the on-screen couple doesn't only tout the football game and the Bruno Mars-headlined halftime show, but also Zooey Deschanel's "New Girl" which gets the coveted post-Super Bowl slot.
Deschanel and Boreanaz also remind fans of "Bones" and "Enlisted" which will air new episodes on Fridays. "You know Bones, I think that we should drive to the Super Bowl," the actor suggests. "But first, let's pick up 'Enlisted' people, 'cause they have military cars! We'll get through the snow fast."
Super Bowl XLVIII airs February 2 on FOX, followed immediately by a new episode of "New Girl" and "Brooklyn Nine-Nine". Prince will guest star in the "New Girl" episode.
"Bones" was recently renewed for a tenth season and will move back to its old timeslot, Monday at 8 P.M., starting March 10.
"Bones" Super Bowl promo:
"New Girl" post-Super Bowl episode promo:
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit