'Bones' Heads to Super Bowl in New Promo
Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz are totally excited about this Sunday's Super Bowl. The "Bones" co-stars ad-lib in a promo for the big NFL game that they filmed without a script during a shooting of "Bones" scene.
In the promo, the on-screen couple doesn't only tout the football game and the Bruno Mars-headlined halftime show, but also Zooey Deschanel's "New Girl" which gets the coveted post-Super Bowl slot.
Deschanel and Boreanaz also remind fans of "Bones" and "Enlisted" which will air new episodes on Fridays. "You know Bones, I think that we should drive to the Super Bowl," the actor suggests. "But first, let's pick up 'Enlisted' people, 'cause they have military cars! We'll get through the snow fast."
Super Bowl XLVIII airs February 2 on FOX, followed immediately by a new episode of "New Girl" and "Brooklyn Nine-Nine". Prince will guest star in the "New Girl" episode.
"Bones" was recently renewed for a tenth season and will move back to its old timeslot, Monday at 8 P.M., starting March 10.
"Bones" Super Bowl promo:
"New Girl" post-Super Bowl episode promo:
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs