'Bones' Heads to Super Bowl in New Promo
Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz are totally excited about this Sunday's Super Bowl. The "Bones" co-stars ad-lib in a promo for the big NFL game that they filmed without a script during a shooting of "Bones" scene.
In the promo, the on-screen couple doesn't only tout the football game and the Bruno Mars-headlined halftime show, but also Zooey Deschanel's "New Girl" which gets the coveted post-Super Bowl slot.
Deschanel and Boreanaz also remind fans of "Bones" and "Enlisted" which will air new episodes on Fridays. "You know Bones, I think that we should drive to the Super Bowl," the actor suggests. "But first, let's pick up 'Enlisted' people, 'cause they have military cars! We'll get through the snow fast."
Super Bowl XLVIII airs February 2 on FOX, followed immediately by a new episode of "New Girl" and "Brooklyn Nine-Nine". Prince will guest star in the "New Girl" episode.
"Bones" was recently renewed for a tenth season and will move back to its old timeslot, Monday at 8 P.M., starting March 10.
"Bones" Super Bowl promo:
"New Girl" post-Super Bowl episode promo:
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image