'Bones' Heads to Super Bowl in New Promo
Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz are totally excited about this Sunday's Super Bowl. The "Bones" co-stars ad-lib in a promo for the big NFL game that they filmed without a script during a shooting of "Bones" scene.
In the promo, the on-screen couple doesn't only tout the football game and the Bruno Mars-headlined halftime show, but also Zooey Deschanel's "New Girl" which gets the coveted post-Super Bowl slot.
Deschanel and Boreanaz also remind fans of "Bones" and "Enlisted" which will air new episodes on Fridays. "You know Bones, I think that we should drive to the Super Bowl," the actor suggests. "But first, let's pick up 'Enlisted' people, 'cause they have military cars! We'll get through the snow fast."
Super Bowl XLVIII airs February 2 on FOX, followed immediately by a new episode of "New Girl" and "Brooklyn Nine-Nine". Prince will guest star in the "New Girl" episode.
"Bones" was recently renewed for a tenth season and will move back to its old timeslot, Monday at 8 P.M., starting March 10.
"Bones" Super Bowl promo:
"New Girl" post-Super Bowl episode promo:
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'