Owen Wilson Welcomes Second Son
Owen Wilson has welcomed his child with Caroline Lindqvist. A representative for the "Night at the Museum" actor confirms to PEOPLE that the personal trainer gave birth to a baby boy on Thursday, January 30. "I can confirm they had a baby boy on Thursday morning," read the statement.
There is no further info about the baby's measurement or name. In addition to the newborn baby boy, Wilson is a father to a 3-year-old son Robert Ford with his ex-girlfriend Jade Duell.
Report of Lindqvist's pregnancy surfaced in October. The "Midnight in Paris" star then confirmed via a representative that he and Lindqvist were expecting their child together. A source additionally said that the pregnancy was not planned, but they were "excited" to welcome the baby.
Although the couple is no longer together, Wilson is committed to raise the child with Lindqvist. "They are not living together, but Owen is involved. He comes to doctor's appointments and makes sure Caroline is doing well," the source explained. Another source told Us Weekly back then, "He is planning to be involved with the baby and help raise him."
Shortly after the arrival of his first child, Wilson told Jay Leno that stories about sleep-deprived new parents were true. "You look at every place as a potential nap place. I'm looking at this couch - maybe at commercial break [I'll take a] little shut-eye there," he said.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story