Big Sean Debuts NSFW Music Video for Miguel-Assisted 'Ashley'
Big Sean learns that love can be so painful in the music video for his collaboration with Miguel, "Ashley". In the cinematic clip directed by Ellis Bahl, the rapper is kidnapped and repeatedly beaten by his ex-girlfriend and her new lover.
Sean is later tied up on a chair in a motel and is forced to witness his former girl getting topless and making out with his man. The bloodied rapper eventually escapes after beating the girl, who is left alone in the room, with a baseball bat.
However, the man recaptures Sean and asks him to dig his own grave in the desert. The clip closes with the man killing the G.O.O.D. Music MC. Miguel, who sings the hook, doesn't appear in the music video.
Produced by DJ Mano, "Ashley" is an emotional song about Sean's relationship before he met current lover Naya Rivera. The track appears in "Hall of Fame", the star's sophomore album which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard 200 after being released in August.
Big Sean's "Ashley" (feat. Miguel) music video
More Big Sean News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off