Big Sean Debuts NSFW Music Video for Miguel-Assisted 'Ashley'
Big Sean learns that love can be so painful in the music video for his collaboration with Miguel, "Ashley". In the cinematic clip directed by Ellis Bahl, the rapper is kidnapped and repeatedly beaten by his ex-girlfriend and her new lover.
Sean is later tied up on a chair in a motel and is forced to witness his former girl getting topless and making out with his man. The bloodied rapper eventually escapes after beating the girl, who is left alone in the room, with a baseball bat.
However, the man recaptures Sean and asks him to dig his own grave in the desert. The clip closes with the man killing the G.O.O.D. Music MC. Miguel, who sings the hook, doesn't appear in the music video.
Produced by DJ Mano, "Ashley" is an emotional song about Sean's relationship before he met current lover Naya Rivera. The track appears in "Hall of Fame", the star's sophomore album which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard 200 after being released in August.
Big Sean's "Ashley" (feat. Miguel) music video
More Big Sean News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell