'Captain America 2' Super Bowl Teaser Shows Better Look at Falcon's Wingsuit
A teaser for the upcoming "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" Super Bowl ad is unleashed ahead of the big game on February 2. Packed with action scenes, it features a few new footage including the time when Anthony Mackie's Falcon spreading his jetpack wings.
Moreover, a previously-released behind-the-scene picture gives a first look at Georges St-Pierre as Batroc the Leaper who is known for his kick-boxing skills. In the photo, the mercenary is seen having a fight with Captain America.
Directed by the Russo brothers, the second movie is due April 4 in the United States. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan and Samuel L. Jackson reprise their respective roles as the Cap, Black Widow, Bucky Barnes and Nick Fury respectively.
The "Captain America: The First Avenger" sequel will follow The Cap adjusting to the modern life. He meets his sidekick from World War II, but it's not the kind of reunion he hoped for, as his old friend is now turned into a brainwashed assassin.
"Captain America 3" is expected to be announced after the second installment is released. Anthony and Joe Russo are expected to return behind the lens.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'