'Captain America 2' Super Bowl Teaser Shows Better Look at Falcon's Wingsuit
A teaser for the upcoming "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" Super Bowl ad is unleashed ahead of the big game on February 2. Packed with action scenes, it features a few new footage including the time when Anthony Mackie's Falcon spreading his jetpack wings.
Moreover, a previously-released behind-the-scene picture gives a first look at Georges St-Pierre as Batroc the Leaper who is known for his kick-boxing skills. In the photo, the mercenary is seen having a fight with Captain America.
Directed by the Russo brothers, the second movie is due April 4 in the United States. Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan and Samuel L. Jackson reprise their respective roles as the Cap, Black Widow, Bucky Barnes and Nick Fury respectively.
The "Captain America: The First Avenger" sequel will follow The Cap adjusting to the modern life. He meets his sidekick from World War II, but it's not the kind of reunion he hoped for, as his old friend is now turned into a brainwashed assassin.
"Captain America 3" is expected to be announced after the second installment is released. Anthony and Joe Russo are expected to return behind the lens.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child