Future's 'Honest' Album to Feature Drake, Nicki Minaj and Kanye West
More details about Future's upcoming album "Honest" have been revealed. In a new interview with Rolling Stone, the rapper's friend Mike Will Made It said that the record would feature appearances from some big names in hip-hop.
"We have some good collaborations on there like Nicki Minaj, Drake, Kanye West, [Pharrell Williams], Pusha T," said Mike Will, who executive produces Future's new project. "It's a real dope album and it should be eventful when it comes out."
Marking Future's second studio album, "Honest" was initially planned to be released last November. However, the release date was later delayed due to his tour with Drake. When asked about when the album would finally arrive, Mike Will explained, "We're trying to figure out the exact date right now."
Future, who's now expecting his first child with fiancee Ciara, recently announced on Twitter that he would share the album's artwork and release date next week. "I'm releasing the cover & date for honest next week.Freebandz," he tweeted on Wednesday, January 29.
During the same interview, Mike Will also talked about his own project. The "23" hitmaker, who is currently readying his "Est. in 1989 Pt. 3 (The Album)", said, "I feel like my album has to be so eventful. It has to have classic collaborations."
"I've been working with [Kendrick Lamar], Nicki, Future, Rick Ross, Drake, everybody. I'm trying to figure out what songs make the cut. My album has to be the 10 hottest songs. It has to be like the 'Now' CD," he added.
More Future News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son