Report: Lana Del Rey Engaged to Boyfriend on Her Birthday
Lana Del Rey is secretly engaged to her boyfriend of two years Barrie-James O'Neill. Reports emerged that the "Summertime Sadness" singer accepted O'Neill's proposal on her 27th birthday last June.
The couple first sparked engagement rumor when she was seen wearing a ring with huge diamond on her ring finger while house-hunting with O'Neill in Los Angeles in July last year. Both Us Weekly and Mail Online have reported that they are indeed engaged, but rep of the singer is yet to comment.
Del Rey and O'Neill, who plays guitar and sings in Scottish band Kassidy, started dating in 2011. "They make a very unlikely couple but they seem to work, and bounce really well off one another," a source told the Daily Mirror at the time. O'Neill was Del Rey's onscreen love interest on her video of "Summer Wine" which was released in April.
She is due to release another album titled "Ultraviolence" later this year. She tweeted about the album, "It is absolutely gorgeous - darker then the first - so dark it's almost unlistenable and wrong. But I love it." She added later, "And don't worry you will love Ultra - it's so wrong and exquisite."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'