Report: Lana Del Rey Engaged to Boyfriend on Her Birthday
Lana Del Rey is secretly engaged to her boyfriend of two years Barrie-James O'Neill. Reports emerged that the "Summertime Sadness" singer accepted O'Neill's proposal on her 27th birthday last June.
The couple first sparked engagement rumor when she was seen wearing a ring with huge diamond on her ring finger while house-hunting with O'Neill in Los Angeles in July last year. Both Us Weekly and Mail Online have reported that they are indeed engaged, but rep of the singer is yet to comment.
Del Rey and O'Neill, who plays guitar and sings in Scottish band Kassidy, started dating in 2011. "They make a very unlikely couple but they seem to work, and bounce really well off one another," a source told the Daily Mirror at the time. O'Neill was Del Rey's onscreen love interest on her video of "Summer Wine" which was released in April.
She is due to release another album titled "Ultraviolence" later this year. She tweeted about the album, "It is absolutely gorgeous - darker then the first - so dark it's almost unlistenable and wrong. But I love it." She added later, "And don't worry you will love Ultra - it's so wrong and exquisite."
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos