Ian Ziering and Tara Reid Officially Confirmed for 'Sharknado 2'
It's official, Ian Ziering and Tara Reid are back for "Sharknado 2: The Second One". They will reprise their respective roles as Fin and April in the sequel. Anthony Ferrante and Thunder Levin will also return as director and writer for the second installment.
In the second film, a freak weather system turns its deadly fury on New York City, unleashing a Sharknado on the population and its most cherished, iconic sites - and only Fin and April can save the Big Apple. It will begin filming in New York on February 13 for July release on Syfy.
" 'Sharknado' was an extraordinary 'perfect storm' which captured the attention of movie fans across the globe. You couldn't go anywhere without hearing about 'Sharknado'! By reassembling the creative team - and dropping sharks onto New York's iconic sites - we're unleashing yet another 'fin' wave of shark-mania," said Thomas Vitale, Syfy's Executive Vice President.
The original movie garnered 1.4 million total viewers and created a buzz on the web when premiering last year.
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment