Ian Ziering and Tara Reid Officially Confirmed for 'Sharknado 2'
It's official, Ian Ziering and Tara Reid are back for "Sharknado 2: The Second One". They will reprise their respective roles as Fin and April in the sequel. Anthony Ferrante and Thunder Levin will also return as director and writer for the second installment.
In the second film, a freak weather system turns its deadly fury on New York City, unleashing a Sharknado on the population and its most cherished, iconic sites - and only Fin and April can save the Big Apple. It will begin filming in New York on February 13 for July release on Syfy.
" 'Sharknado' was an extraordinary 'perfect storm' which captured the attention of movie fans across the globe. You couldn't go anywhere without hearing about 'Sharknado'! By reassembling the creative team - and dropping sharks onto New York's iconic sites - we're unleashing yet another 'fin' wave of shark-mania," said Thomas Vitale, Syfy's Executive Vice President.
The original movie garnered 1.4 million total viewers and created a buzz on the web when premiering last year.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot