Ian Ziering and Tara Reid Officially Confirmed for 'Sharknado 2'
It's official, Ian Ziering and Tara Reid are back for "Sharknado 2: The Second One". They will reprise their respective roles as Fin and April in the sequel. Anthony Ferrante and Thunder Levin will also return as director and writer for the second installment.
In the second film, a freak weather system turns its deadly fury on New York City, unleashing a Sharknado on the population and its most cherished, iconic sites - and only Fin and April can save the Big Apple. It will begin filming in New York on February 13 for July release on Syfy.
" 'Sharknado' was an extraordinary 'perfect storm' which captured the attention of movie fans across the globe. You couldn't go anywhere without hearing about 'Sharknado'! By reassembling the creative team - and dropping sharks onto New York's iconic sites - we're unleashing yet another 'fin' wave of shark-mania," said Thomas Vitale, Syfy's Executive Vice President.
The original movie garnered 1.4 million total viewers and created a buzz on the web when premiering last year.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'