Ian Ziering and Tara Reid Officially Confirmed for 'Sharknado 2'
It's official, Ian Ziering and Tara Reid are back for "Sharknado 2: The Second One". They will reprise their respective roles as Fin and April in the sequel. Anthony Ferrante and Thunder Levin will also return as director and writer for the second installment.
In the second film, a freak weather system turns its deadly fury on New York City, unleashing a Sharknado on the population and its most cherished, iconic sites - and only Fin and April can save the Big Apple. It will begin filming in New York on February 13 for July release on Syfy.
" 'Sharknado' was an extraordinary 'perfect storm' which captured the attention of movie fans across the globe. You couldn't go anywhere without hearing about 'Sharknado'! By reassembling the creative team - and dropping sharks onto New York's iconic sites - we're unleashing yet another 'fin' wave of shark-mania," said Thomas Vitale, Syfy's Executive Vice President.
The original movie garnered 1.4 million total viewers and created a buzz on the web when premiering last year.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis