Lindsay Lohan Loses Part of Fur Coat at a Club
Lindsay Lohan apparently has lost an expensive fur piece. The "Mean Girls" star reportedly was at 1Oak in New York on Wednesday, January 29 when the incident happened. According to TMZ, she entered the establishment wearing a two-piece coat which is worth about $75,000.
When Lohan left the place, she only wore a piece of the coat. She then went back to collect the other piece, but she could not find it anywhere. Lohan reportedly asked everyone on her table to check whether they knew where it was or if the fur was with them. The report also alleges that the only person who could not be reached was a Seattle Seahawk player who was also at the table.
The star of "The Canyons" ironically took another person's mink coat at the same club in 2008. The coat's owner, Maria Markova, said Lohan kept her coat for two weeks and then decided to sue the star. Markova additionally said that she saw Lohan wearing the coat in a magazine photo shoot. The coat was then sent back to Markova without explanation.
Lohan will next be seen on a documentary series which will start airing on Sunday, March 9 at 10 P.M. on OWN. The docu-series chronicles Lohan's days since her release from a rehab stint.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'