Rita Ora Says She Is Homeless
Rita Ora has no place to stay after she was forced to leave her flat for making too much noise. The "R.I.P." singer revealed the news when she stopped by BBC Radio 1 on Thursday, January 30. According to the star, her neighbors could not stand noises coming from her place and asked her to leave.
"Do you want to know something funny? I'm actually homeless right now. I had to leave my flat because the neighbors didn't like me that much. I'd been recording my album there, which is not a really good idea. Long story short, I now live in my sister's flat," she told host Nick Grimshaw, as quoted by Mirror.
Ora also said that she was at her sister's place less than a day when she decided to throw a party. "I moved in five hours before, I think it was enough for me to have a little get together," the 23-year-old singer/actress added.
During the event, Ora additionally revealed that she worked with her boyfriend Calvin Harris for a song called "I Will Never Let You Down". "We were sitting at home, he started humming and then I started humming and then we hummed together!" she said of creating the song.
The couple was most recently seen at the 2014 Grammy Awards on Sunday, January 26. Harris was nominated in two categories, Best Dance/Electronica Album and Best Dance Recording, but he unfortunately went home empty-handed.
More Rita Ora News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz