Rita Ora Says She Is Homeless
Rita Ora has no place to stay after she was forced to leave her flat for making too much noise. The "R.I.P." singer revealed the news when she stopped by BBC Radio 1 on Thursday, January 30. According to the star, her neighbors could not stand noises coming from her place and asked her to leave.
"Do you want to know something funny? I'm actually homeless right now. I had to leave my flat because the neighbors didn't like me that much. I'd been recording my album there, which is not a really good idea. Long story short, I now live in my sister's flat," she told host Nick Grimshaw, as quoted by Mirror.
Ora also said that she was at her sister's place less than a day when she decided to throw a party. "I moved in five hours before, I think it was enough for me to have a little get together," the 23-year-old singer/actress added.
During the event, Ora additionally revealed that she worked with her boyfriend Calvin Harris for a song called "I Will Never Let You Down". "We were sitting at home, he started humming and then I started humming and then we hummed together!" she said of creating the song.
The couple was most recently seen at the 2014 Grammy Awards on Sunday, January 26. Harris was nominated in two categories, Best Dance/Electronica Album and Best Dance Recording, but he unfortunately went home empty-handed.
More Rita Ora News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die