Ludacris Enlists Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat for New Track 'Party Girls'
Ludacris has dropped the official version of his new song called "Party Girls". He recorded the dance floor slow jam with fellow rapper Wiz Khalifa, singer Jeremih and Norwegian producer Cashmere Cat.
"Party Girls" samples Aqua's classic hit "Barbie Girl". The song's hook features Jeremih singing, "I need party girls in my party world/ T*****s plastic, a** fantastic/ They just brush my hair and touch me everywhere/ I don't say s**t and they be gettin' naked."
Wiz also drops some verses on the track. Cashmere Cat, who has garnered attention for his remixes of Lana Del Rey and 2 Chainz, creates some sensual beats for the tune.
"Party Girls" will reportedly be included in Ludacris' forthcoming album "Ludaversal", which he has been working on since 2010. The record that will also feature his collaborations with Kelly Rowland, Usher and David Guetta is expected to be released later this year.
Ludacris is currently readying his new music while also filming "Fast and Furious 7". The musician will reprise his role as Tej Parker in the seventh installment of the popular franchise.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake