Ludacris Enlists Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat for New Track 'Party Girls'
Ludacris has dropped the official version of his new song called "Party Girls". He recorded the dance floor slow jam with fellow rapper Wiz Khalifa, singer Jeremih and Norwegian producer Cashmere Cat.
"Party Girls" samples Aqua's classic hit "Barbie Girl". The song's hook features Jeremih singing, "I need party girls in my party world/ T*****s plastic, a** fantastic/ They just brush my hair and touch me everywhere/ I don't say s**t and they be gettin' naked."
Wiz also drops some verses on the track. Cashmere Cat, who has garnered attention for his remixes of Lana Del Rey and 2 Chainz, creates some sensual beats for the tune.
"Party Girls" will reportedly be included in Ludacris' forthcoming album "Ludaversal", which he has been working on since 2010. The record that will also feature his collaborations with Kelly Rowland, Usher and David Guetta is expected to be released later this year.
Ludacris is currently readying his new music while also filming "Fast and Furious 7". The musician will reprise his role as Tej Parker in the seventh installment of the popular franchise.
More Ludacris News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville