Ludacris Enlists Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat for New Track 'Party Girls'
Ludacris has dropped the official version of his new song called "Party Girls". He recorded the dance floor slow jam with fellow rapper Wiz Khalifa, singer Jeremih and Norwegian producer Cashmere Cat.
"Party Girls" samples Aqua's classic hit "Barbie Girl". The song's hook features Jeremih singing, "I need party girls in my party world/ T*****s plastic, a** fantastic/ They just brush my hair and touch me everywhere/ I don't say s**t and they be gettin' naked."
Wiz also drops some verses on the track. Cashmere Cat, who has garnered attention for his remixes of Lana Del Rey and 2 Chainz, creates some sensual beats for the tune.
"Party Girls" will reportedly be included in Ludacris' forthcoming album "Ludaversal", which he has been working on since 2010. The record that will also feature his collaborations with Kelly Rowland, Usher and David Guetta is expected to be released later this year.
Ludacris is currently readying his new music while also filming "Fast and Furious 7". The musician will reprise his role as Tej Parker in the seventh installment of the popular franchise.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck