Ludacris Enlists Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat for New Track 'Party Girls'
Ludacris has dropped the official version of his new song called "Party Girls". He recorded the dance floor slow jam with fellow rapper Wiz Khalifa, singer Jeremih and Norwegian producer Cashmere Cat.
"Party Girls" samples Aqua's classic hit "Barbie Girl". The song's hook features Jeremih singing, "I need party girls in my party world/ T*****s plastic, a** fantastic/ They just brush my hair and touch me everywhere/ I don't say s**t and they be gettin' naked."
Wiz also drops some verses on the track. Cashmere Cat, who has garnered attention for his remixes of Lana Del Rey and 2 Chainz, creates some sensual beats for the tune.
"Party Girls" will reportedly be included in Ludacris' forthcoming album "Ludaversal", which he has been working on since 2010. The record that will also feature his collaborations with Kelly Rowland, Usher and David Guetta is expected to be released later this year.
Ludacris is currently readying his new music while also filming "Fast and Furious 7". The musician will reprise his role as Tej Parker in the seventh installment of the popular franchise.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says