Ludacris Enlists Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat for New Track 'Party Girls'
Ludacris has dropped the official version of his new song called "Party Girls". He recorded the dance floor slow jam with fellow rapper Wiz Khalifa, singer Jeremih and Norwegian producer Cashmere Cat.
"Party Girls" samples Aqua's classic hit "Barbie Girl". The song's hook features Jeremih singing, "I need party girls in my party world/ T*****s plastic, a** fantastic/ They just brush my hair and touch me everywhere/ I don't say s**t and they be gettin' naked."
Wiz also drops some verses on the track. Cashmere Cat, who has garnered attention for his remixes of Lana Del Rey and 2 Chainz, creates some sensual beats for the tune.
"Party Girls" will reportedly be included in Ludacris' forthcoming album "Ludaversal", which he has been working on since 2010. The record that will also feature his collaborations with Kelly Rowland, Usher and David Guetta is expected to be released later this year.
Ludacris is currently readying his new music while also filming "Fast and Furious 7". The musician will reprise his role as Tej Parker in the seventh installment of the popular franchise.
More Ludacris News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen