Ellen DeGeneres Dances With Bears in Beats Music's Super Bowl Ad
Ellen DeGeneres has joined other celebrities who took part in Super Bowl commercials. The talk-show host has revealed that she stars in an ad for Beats Music app which will air during the big game on Sunday, February 2. DeGeneres additionally shared a video for the ad during the January 30 episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".
"I had so much fun shooting the commercial," she said while introducing the clip. "And you're really not supposed to see it until the Super Bowl, but it's my birthday [week] and my show, so I get to do what I want."
In the funny commercial, DeGeneres plays a character who is searching for perfect music for her party. She enters a luxury condo complex called The Woods then tries listening to a dance song which she deems too fast and another which is too slow. Another song does not fit her preference. She later finds a song she likes using the Beats Music streaming app.
A group of bears and wolves suddenly appears in the room. "Hit play, baby," a wolf says. In the end of the clip, DeGeneres can be seen showing off her moves alongside the animals.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now