Ellen DeGeneres Dances With Bears in Beats Music's Super Bowl Ad
Ellen DeGeneres has joined other celebrities who took part in Super Bowl commercials. The talk-show host has revealed that she stars in an ad for Beats Music app which will air during the big game on Sunday, February 2. DeGeneres additionally shared a video for the ad during the January 30 episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".
"I had so much fun shooting the commercial," she said while introducing the clip. "And you're really not supposed to see it until the Super Bowl, but it's my birthday [week] and my show, so I get to do what I want."
In the funny commercial, DeGeneres plays a character who is searching for perfect music for her party. She enters a luxury condo complex called The Woods then tries listening to a dance song which she deems too fast and another which is too slow. Another song does not fit her preference. She later finds a song she likes using the Beats Music streaming app.
A group of bears and wolves suddenly appears in the room. "Hit play, baby," a wolf says. In the end of the clip, DeGeneres can be seen showing off her moves alongside the animals.
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full