Ellen DeGeneres Dances With Bears in Beats Music's Super Bowl Ad
Ellen DeGeneres has joined other celebrities who took part in Super Bowl commercials. The talk-show host has revealed that she stars in an ad for Beats Music app which will air during the big game on Sunday, February 2. DeGeneres additionally shared a video for the ad during the January 30 episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".
"I had so much fun shooting the commercial," she said while introducing the clip. "And you're really not supposed to see it until the Super Bowl, but it's my birthday [week] and my show, so I get to do what I want."
In the funny commercial, DeGeneres plays a character who is searching for perfect music for her party. She enters a luxury condo complex called The Woods then tries listening to a dance song which she deems too fast and another which is too slow. Another song does not fit her preference. She later finds a song she likes using the Beats Music streaming app.
A group of bears and wolves suddenly appears in the room. "Hit play, baby," a wolf says. In the end of the clip, DeGeneres can be seen showing off her moves alongside the animals.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season