Christie Brinkley Turns 60, Poses in Sexy Swimsuit for Magazine Cover
Christie Brinkley, who turns 60 on February 2, shows off her fit body on the cover of PEOPLE's latest issue. The model expressed her excitement on the cover girl role, sharing a photo of her wearing a teal swimsuit on Instagram.
"I never would would have imagined this is how I would be celebrating my 60th ...But Thank you PEOPLE Magazine for hopefully sending the message that with proper diet, exercise and joie de vie. Every birthday is cause for celebration!" she captioned the sexy snap.
In an interview for the spread, Brinkley admits that she is not afraid of turning 60. "I'm actually excited about turning 60. I feel on top of my game," she shares. The model additionally talks about the swimsuit choice, saying that she will not wear bikini.
"My kids would be so embarrassed!" she explains. "In private I may wear a bikini, but at the public beach with my kids I would change bathing suits because they do not want to be hanging out with some old broad in a bikini."
The Sports Illustrated swimsuit model additionally says that her three children are her motivations to stay healthy. "Because I'm an older mom, I have a responsibility to my kids as well as myself. I want to be there for them," she says.
More Christie Brinkley News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group