Christie Brinkley Turns 60, Poses in Sexy Swimsuit for Magazine Cover
Christie Brinkley, who turns 60 on February 2, shows off her fit body on the cover of PEOPLE's latest issue. The model expressed her excitement on the cover girl role, sharing a photo of her wearing a teal swimsuit on Instagram.
"I never would would have imagined this is how I would be celebrating my 60th ...But Thank you PEOPLE Magazine for hopefully sending the message that with proper diet, exercise and joie de vie. Every birthday is cause for celebration!" she captioned the sexy snap.
In an interview for the spread, Brinkley admits that she is not afraid of turning 60. "I'm actually excited about turning 60. I feel on top of my game," she shares. The model additionally talks about the swimsuit choice, saying that she will not wear bikini.
"My kids would be so embarrassed!" she explains. "In private I may wear a bikini, but at the public beach with my kids I would change bathing suits because they do not want to be hanging out with some old broad in a bikini."
The Sports Illustrated swimsuit model additionally says that her three children are her motivations to stay healthy. "Because I'm an older mom, I have a responsibility to my kids as well as myself. I want to be there for them," she says.
More Christie Brinkley News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars