Video: Jay-Z Joined by Meek Mill Onstage During Philadelphia Concert
Jay-Z brought out a surprise guest when bringing his "Magna Carter" world tour to Philadelphia on Wednesday, January 29. The 44-year-old rapper welcomed hometown hero Meek Mill to the stage at the Wells Fargo Center.
Meek treated the crowd with the live version of his "Dreams & Nightmares (Intro)". Jay-Z later returned to the stage and traded verses with the Maybach Music Group artist during the performance of "I'ma Boss".
"Make some noise for Philadelphia's own Meek Milly in this motherfu**er," Jay-Z told the crowd before giving his guest a hug. Meek responded, "Make some noise for the motherfu**in' greatest of all time, H-O in this b**ch."
Meek has also taken to Twitter to share his excitement, writing, "Touching the same stage as hov gave me a hint I'm on my way. Meek Milly x hov this moment meant a lot 2 me."
During his Philly show that night, Jay-Z also performed his verses from "Drunk in Love". He previously appeared at the stage of the Grammys with wife Beyonce Knowles on Sunday, January 26 to perform the collaboration.
Jay-Z is close to wrapping up his "Magna Carta" tour, which was launched to support his latest chart-topping album "Magna Carta... Holy Grail". The rapper will close his tour on Friday, January 31 in State College.
More Jay-Z News
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day