Jennifer Lopez Insists She's Still the 'Same Girl' in New Video
Jennifer Lopez has finally dropped the highly-anticipated music video for her single "Same Girl". Directed by Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold, the clip finds the "American Idol" judge hitting some places in her hometown of Bronx, New York.
She is seen hopping on the train, braving the rain and walking around the town while showing off her Yankees hat. As she walks in the crowd, her fans greet her, try to take pictures of her and call her "Jenny from the block."
In another scene, Lopez sits on the stairs while declaring that she's still the same old her. "Tell me what I gotta do/ I'm tryna make it clear to you/ Not dealing with the attitude/ I'm tired of tryna make you see that I'm still me," she croons.
"This was probably the craziest thing I've done in my career of music and movies," she said about making the video. "I like just being able to do things spontaneously, and not have everything so planned out."
"Same Girl" was written by Chris Brown and will be featured in her tenth studio album that's scheduled to arrive sometime this year.
Jennifer Lopez's "Same Girl" music video
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy