Jennifer Lopez Insists She's Still the 'Same Girl' in New Video
Jennifer Lopez has finally dropped the highly-anticipated music video for her single "Same Girl". Directed by Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold, the clip finds the "American Idol" judge hitting some places in her hometown of Bronx, New York.
She is seen hopping on the train, braving the rain and walking around the town while showing off her Yankees hat. As she walks in the crowd, her fans greet her, try to take pictures of her and call her "Jenny from the block."
In another scene, Lopez sits on the stairs while declaring that she's still the same old her. "Tell me what I gotta do/ I'm tryna make it clear to you/ Not dealing with the attitude/ I'm tired of tryna make you see that I'm still me," she croons.
"This was probably the craziest thing I've done in my career of music and movies," she said about making the video. "I like just being able to do things spontaneously, and not have everything so planned out."
"Same Girl" was written by Chris Brown and will be featured in her tenth studio album that's scheduled to arrive sometime this year.
Jennifer Lopez's "Same Girl" music video
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special