Jennifer Lopez Insists She's Still the 'Same Girl' in New Video
Jennifer Lopez has finally dropped the highly-anticipated music video for her single "Same Girl". Directed by Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold, the clip finds the "American Idol" judge hitting some places in her hometown of Bronx, New York.
She is seen hopping on the train, braving the rain and walking around the town while showing off her Yankees hat. As she walks in the crowd, her fans greet her, try to take pictures of her and call her "Jenny from the block."
In another scene, Lopez sits on the stairs while declaring that she's still the same old her. "Tell me what I gotta do/ I'm tryna make it clear to you/ Not dealing with the attitude/ I'm tired of tryna make you see that I'm still me," she croons.
"This was probably the craziest thing I've done in my career of music and movies," she said about making the video. "I like just being able to do things spontaneously, and not have everything so planned out."
"Same Girl" was written by Chris Brown and will be featured in her tenth studio album that's scheduled to arrive sometime this year.
Jennifer Lopez's "Same Girl" music video
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...