Jennifer Lopez Insists She's Still the 'Same Girl' in New Video
Jennifer Lopez has finally dropped the highly-anticipated music video for her single "Same Girl". Directed by Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold, the clip finds the "American Idol" judge hitting some places in her hometown of Bronx, New York.
She is seen hopping on the train, braving the rain and walking around the town while showing off her Yankees hat. As she walks in the crowd, her fans greet her, try to take pictures of her and call her "Jenny from the block."
In another scene, Lopez sits on the stairs while declaring that she's still the same old her. "Tell me what I gotta do/ I'm tryna make it clear to you/ Not dealing with the attitude/ I'm tired of tryna make you see that I'm still me," she croons.
"This was probably the craziest thing I've done in my career of music and movies," she said about making the video. "I like just being able to do things spontaneously, and not have everything so planned out."
"Same Girl" was written by Chris Brown and will be featured in her tenth studio album that's scheduled to arrive sometime this year.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture