Jennifer Lopez Insists She's Still the 'Same Girl' in New Video
Jennifer Lopez has finally dropped the highly-anticipated music video for her single "Same Girl". Directed by Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold, the clip finds the "American Idol" judge hitting some places in her hometown of Bronx, New York.
She is seen hopping on the train, braving the rain and walking around the town while showing off her Yankees hat. As she walks in the crowd, her fans greet her, try to take pictures of her and call her "Jenny from the block."
In another scene, Lopez sits on the stairs while declaring that she's still the same old her. "Tell me what I gotta do/ I'm tryna make it clear to you/ Not dealing with the attitude/ I'm tired of tryna make you see that I'm still me," she croons.
"This was probably the craziest thing I've done in my career of music and movies," she said about making the video. "I like just being able to do things spontaneously, and not have everything so planned out."
"Same Girl" was written by Chris Brown and will be featured in her tenth studio album that's scheduled to arrive sometime this year.
Jennifer Lopez's "Same Girl" music video
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance