Rita Ora Previews New Song 'I Will Never Let You Down'
Rita Ora has previewed her new song called "I Will Never Let You Down". During her visit to BBC Radio 1 on Thursday morning, January 30, the 23-year-old British singer treated listeners to a snippet of the track.
"When you say you've had enough and you might just give it up / Oh, I, I will never let you down," she sang live on air. Ora told host Nick Grimshaw that the song was produced by boyfriend Calvin Harris, who has previously worked with the likes of Rihanna and Ellie Goulding.
Ora then explained how the collaboration with Harris happened, saying, "We were sitting at home, he started humming and then I started humming and then we hummed together!" She also shared some details about her upcoming album, which she said she had been working on for about a year.
"We've got some really exciting stuff with Macklemore... there's a lot of surprises on this record," she explained of the follow-up to 2012's "Ora".
In addition to working on her music, the "R.I.P." hitmaker will be busy with her new film "Fifty Shades of Grey". She will star in the movie as Mia, the sister of Christian Grey who's played by Jamie Dornan.
More Rita Ora News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton