Ramona Singer Confirms Split After Filing for Divorce From Mario
Ramona Singer has confirmed that she is separating from husband Mario Singer. The "The Real Housewives of New York City" star tweeted the breakup news on Thursday, January 29 and filed for divorce from him in New York City Supreme Court a day prior.
Ramona, who has been married to Mario for 22 years, initally denied that her marriage was in trouble, telling E! News, "Everything is good." However, six days later she tweeted, "Thank you all for the love & support! For my daughter [Avery]'s sake, I would appreciate everyone respecting our privacy during this difficult time."
Mario reportedly has been cheating on Ramona with a 27-year-old named Kasey Dexter. "Ramona has been protecting him," former Housewife Jill Zarin told People. "She looked the other way when people told her he was cheating." Ramona allegedly found out about the affair after NY Post ran the story that Mario got another woman pregnant.
Words are, Ramona reached her limit when she caught him spending time with Kasey at their Hamptons home this past weekend. "She saw him there with the girlfriend and made a big scene and called the police," a source told People. However, "She did not want a divorce. Ramona loves her life. She loves Mario."
Ramona herself reportedly has been looking out for new opportunities in love. Us Weekly reported that the 56-year-old star went on a date with a 20-something man named Travis at The General restaurant in NYC on Thursday, January 23.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic