Ramona Singer Confirms Split After Filing for Divorce From Mario
Ramona Singer has confirmed that she is separating from husband Mario Singer. The "The Real Housewives of New York City" star tweeted the breakup news on Thursday, January 29 and filed for divorce from him in New York City Supreme Court a day prior.
Ramona, who has been married to Mario for 22 years, initally denied that her marriage was in trouble, telling E! News, "Everything is good." However, six days later she tweeted, "Thank you all for the love & support! For my daughter [Avery]'s sake, I would appreciate everyone respecting our privacy during this difficult time."
Mario reportedly has been cheating on Ramona with a 27-year-old named Kasey Dexter. "Ramona has been protecting him," former Housewife Jill Zarin told People. "She looked the other way when people told her he was cheating." Ramona allegedly found out about the affair after NY Post ran the story that Mario got another woman pregnant.
Words are, Ramona reached her limit when she caught him spending time with Kasey at their Hamptons home this past weekend. "She saw him there with the girlfriend and made a big scene and called the police," a source told People. However, "She did not want a divorce. Ramona loves her life. She loves Mario."
Ramona herself reportedly has been looking out for new opportunities in love. Us Weekly reported that the 56-year-old star went on a date with a 20-something man named Travis at The General restaurant in NYC on Thursday, January 23.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt