Ramona Singer Confirms Split After Filing for Divorce From Mario
Ramona Singer has confirmed that she is separating from husband Mario Singer. The "The Real Housewives of New York City" star tweeted the breakup news on Thursday, January 29 and filed for divorce from him in New York City Supreme Court a day prior.
Ramona, who has been married to Mario for 22 years, initally denied that her marriage was in trouble, telling E! News, "Everything is good." However, six days later she tweeted, "Thank you all for the love & support! For my daughter [Avery]'s sake, I would appreciate everyone respecting our privacy during this difficult time."
Mario reportedly has been cheating on Ramona with a 27-year-old named Kasey Dexter. "Ramona has been protecting him," former Housewife Jill Zarin told People. "She looked the other way when people told her he was cheating." Ramona allegedly found out about the affair after NY Post ran the story that Mario got another woman pregnant.
Words are, Ramona reached her limit when she caught him spending time with Kasey at their Hamptons home this past weekend. "She saw him there with the girlfriend and made a big scene and called the police," a source told People. However, "She did not want a divorce. Ramona loves her life. She loves Mario."
Ramona herself reportedly has been looking out for new opportunities in love. Us Weekly reported that the 56-year-old star went on a date with a 20-something man named Travis at The General restaurant in NYC on Thursday, January 23.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie