Paramore Sets Various World Records in 'Ain't It Fun' Music Video
Paramore has a lot of fun in the music video for their "Ain't It Fun". The clip, which finally arrived three months after the band scrapped the earlier version, shows Hayley Williams, Taylor York and Jeremy Davis setting new ridiculous world records.
The first record they set is the fastest time to smash 30 clocks with guitars. The group's members manage to destroy all the clocks in 31.33 seconds. They later compete against each other to find out who can catch the most feathers in 30 seconds. Davis comes out as the winner with 18 feathers caught.
They team up to break as many vinyl records as possible in one minute before setting other records, including fastest time to run through 10 banners, fastest time to unwrap a mummy and longest scream while riding in a convertible.
The fun-filled music video was directed by Sophia Peers. Meanwhile, the track was produced by Justin Meldal-Johnsen and will be sent to U.S. Top 40 radios on February 11. The song appears in "Paramore", the band's self-titled fourth album which landed at No. 1 on Billboard 200 after being released last April.
Paramore's "Ain't It Fun" music video
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream