'Nymphomaniac' Debuts Trailer for Part Two and New Clip for Part One
Fresh off its secret screening at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival, "Nymphomaniac" releases two new sneak peeks before heading to theaters in the U.S. this coming March. One is a trailer for the second part of the movie, and the other is a new clip for the first part.
The trailer stars a series of actors like Charlotte Gainsbourg, Shia LaBeouf, Stellan Skarsgard, Christian Slater, Jamie Bell, and Willem Dafoe. There is no nudity or sex in this video, but still offers some risky glimpses of BDSM scene and possible threesome.
The clip, meanwhile, only features Gainsbourg as self-diagnosed sex addict and Skargard as the man who saves her. It shows their first encounter when he found her beaten up in a dark alleyway before he took her home with him.
The first part will be available on VOD March 6 before hitting theaters on March 21, while the second one will arrive in theaters on April 18 after getting a video-on-demand release April 3. Lars von Trier serves as a director, and Uma Thurman is among the cast members.
"Nymphomaniac" premiered in Denmark on Christmas Day last year. The film's first part was also already playing in Romania, but the second one faced roadblock in the country. It was supposed to come out on February 7, but officials ban it. Distributors at Independence Film call it "a case of censorship which is unique in Europe," and plan to appeal the ruling.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March