'Nymphomaniac' Debuts Trailer for Part Two and New Clip for Part One
Fresh off its secret screening at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival, "Nymphomaniac" releases two new sneak peeks before heading to theaters in the U.S. this coming March. One is a trailer for the second part of the movie, and the other is a new clip for the first part.
The trailer stars a series of actors like Charlotte Gainsbourg, Shia LaBeouf, Stellan Skarsgard, Christian Slater, Jamie Bell, and Willem Dafoe. There is no nudity or sex in this video, but still offers some risky glimpses of BDSM scene and possible threesome.
The clip, meanwhile, only features Gainsbourg as self-diagnosed sex addict and Skargard as the man who saves her. It shows their first encounter when he found her beaten up in a dark alleyway before he took her home with him.
The first part will be available on VOD March 6 before hitting theaters on March 21, while the second one will arrive in theaters on April 18 after getting a video-on-demand release April 3. Lars von Trier serves as a director, and Uma Thurman is among the cast members.
"Nymphomaniac" premiered in Denmark on Christmas Day last year. The film's first part was also already playing in Romania, but the second one faced roadblock in the country. It was supposed to come out on February 7, but officials ban it. Distributors at Independence Film call it "a case of censorship which is unique in Europe," and plan to appeal the ruling.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs