'Nymphomaniac' Debuts Trailer for Part Two and New Clip for Part One
Fresh off its secret screening at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival, "Nymphomaniac" releases two new sneak peeks before heading to theaters in the U.S. this coming March. One is a trailer for the second part of the movie, and the other is a new clip for the first part.
The trailer stars a series of actors like Charlotte Gainsbourg, Shia LaBeouf, Stellan Skarsgard, Christian Slater, Jamie Bell, and Willem Dafoe. There is no nudity or sex in this video, but still offers some risky glimpses of BDSM scene and possible threesome.
The clip, meanwhile, only features Gainsbourg as self-diagnosed sex addict and Skargard as the man who saves her. It shows their first encounter when he found her beaten up in a dark alleyway before he took her home with him.
The first part will be available on VOD March 6 before hitting theaters on March 21, while the second one will arrive in theaters on April 18 after getting a video-on-demand release April 3. Lars von Trier serves as a director, and Uma Thurman is among the cast members.
"Nymphomaniac" premiered in Denmark on Christmas Day last year. The film's first part was also already playing in Romania, but the second one faced roadblock in the country. It was supposed to come out on February 7, but officials ban it. Distributors at Independence Film call it "a case of censorship which is unique in Europe," and plan to appeal the ruling.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones