Orlando Bloom Reportedly Dating Actress Nora Arnezeder
Orlando Bloom apparently has found a new love after splitting from Miranda Kerr last year. The Legolas depicter in "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" reportedly is dating French actress Nora Arnezeder. According to Daily Mail, the actor was seen at the Roger Room in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, January 28.
In some photos obtained by the site, Bloom can be seen offering his hand to a woman wearing a white helmet, who is presumably Arnezeder. She took the seat and the two then sped away on the Ducati motorcycle. "Orlando and Nora were in the bar for about two hours enjoying some drinks and talking. They sat at a corner table together and weren't joined by anyone else," a source said.
The site notes that this is the first time Bloom is seen with the 24-year-old star. Arnezeder previously worked with Bloom's "The Lord of the Rings" co-star Elijah Wood in "Maniac". In addition to "Maniac", she appeared in 2012's "Safe House" alongside Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington. She also played Celia in "The Words". Other stars who took part in the drama included Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana and Dennis Quaid.
Bloom and Kerr announced their separation in October after three years of marriage. The former lovers, however, decided to stay close and work together to raise their son Flynn. Shortly after the split, Bloom told a videographer that he and Kerr were "family, not friends."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert