Orlando Bloom Reportedly Dating Actress Nora Arnezeder
Orlando Bloom apparently has found a new love after splitting from Miranda Kerr last year. The Legolas depicter in "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" reportedly is dating French actress Nora Arnezeder. According to Daily Mail, the actor was seen at the Roger Room in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, January 28.
In some photos obtained by the site, Bloom can be seen offering his hand to a woman wearing a white helmet, who is presumably Arnezeder. She took the seat and the two then sped away on the Ducati motorcycle. "Orlando and Nora were in the bar for about two hours enjoying some drinks and talking. They sat at a corner table together and weren't joined by anyone else," a source said.
The site notes that this is the first time Bloom is seen with the 24-year-old star. Arnezeder previously worked with Bloom's "The Lord of the Rings" co-star Elijah Wood in "Maniac". In addition to "Maniac", she appeared in 2012's "Safe House" alongside Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington. She also played Celia in "The Words". Other stars who took part in the drama included Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana and Dennis Quaid.
Bloom and Kerr announced their separation in October after three years of marriage. The former lovers, however, decided to stay close and work together to raise their son Flynn. Shortly after the split, Bloom told a videographer that he and Kerr were "family, not friends."
More Orlando Bloom News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour