Bob Dylan Reportedly to Star in Chrysler Super Bowl Ad
After his 1966's song "I Want You" is featured in a Super Bowl commercial for Chobani, Bob Dylan reportedly will appear in another Super Bowl ad this year. Multiple sources told Billboard that the veteran musician would make an appearance in a Chrysler ad which airs during the big game on Sunday, February 2.
The sources additionally mentioned that one of his hits would serve as the soundtrack. So far, there is no info regarding the song. Representatives for Dylan as well as Chrysler declined to comment. If the report is true, Dylan will join previous stars such as Eminem, Clint Eastwood and Berry Gordy who contributed to the automaker's campaigns.
Bloomberg News previously reported that Chrysler Group CEO Sergio Marchionne said the company would advertise their product at the event, but he declined to share more details. "Someone made the comment to me that I had the right commercial in 2011 and the wrong car. I think we now have hopefully the right commercial and the right car," he said, referring to Eminem's spot.
The possible upcoming ad will not be the first time Dylan working with the company. He licensed his track "Motherless Children" to Jeep (a Chrysler company) last fall.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami