Bob Dylan Reportedly to Star in Chrysler Super Bowl Ad
After his 1966's song "I Want You" is featured in a Super Bowl commercial for Chobani, Bob Dylan reportedly will appear in another Super Bowl ad this year. Multiple sources told Billboard that the veteran musician would make an appearance in a Chrysler ad which airs during the big game on Sunday, February 2.
The sources additionally mentioned that one of his hits would serve as the soundtrack. So far, there is no info regarding the song. Representatives for Dylan as well as Chrysler declined to comment. If the report is true, Dylan will join previous stars such as Eminem, Clint Eastwood and Berry Gordy who contributed to the automaker's campaigns.
Bloomberg News previously reported that Chrysler Group CEO Sergio Marchionne said the company would advertise their product at the event, but he declined to share more details. "Someone made the comment to me that I had the right commercial in 2011 and the wrong car. I think we now have hopefully the right commercial and the right car," he said, referring to Eminem's spot.
The possible upcoming ad will not be the first time Dylan working with the company. He licensed his track "Motherless Children" to Jeep (a Chrysler company) last fall.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere