'Noah' Super Bowl Spot Shows Angels Descending to Earth
A Super Bowl ad for Darren Aronofsky's biblical epic "Noah" has arrived ahead of the big game on February 2. It features footage from the previously-released sneak peeks and a few new glimpses that include some angels descending from the sky.
It stars Russell Crowe as Noah, a man chosen by God for a great task before an apocalyptic flood destroys the world. He suffers visions of an apocalyptic deluge and takes measures to protect his family and the innocent from the coming flood.
"Noah" is set for a March 28 release in the U.S. Nick Nolte, Mark Margolis and Frank Langella are tapped as the Watchers. Other supporting cast members include Anthony Hopkins, Ray Winstone, Jennifer Connelly, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, and Douglas Booth.
The newly-released spot is just a teaser to build anticipation for a new trailer that is expected to premiere at the Super Bowl XLVIII early next month.
More Noah News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent