'Noah' Super Bowl Spot Shows Angels Descending to Earth
A Super Bowl ad for Darren Aronofsky's biblical epic "Noah" has arrived ahead of the big game on February 2. It features footage from the previously-released sneak peeks and a few new glimpses that include some angels descending from the sky.
It stars Russell Crowe as Noah, a man chosen by God for a great task before an apocalyptic flood destroys the world. He suffers visions of an apocalyptic deluge and takes measures to protect his family and the innocent from the coming flood.
"Noah" is set for a March 28 release in the U.S. Nick Nolte, Mark Margolis and Frank Langella are tapped as the Watchers. Other supporting cast members include Anthony Hopkins, Ray Winstone, Jennifer Connelly, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, and Douglas Booth.
The newly-released spot is just a teaser to build anticipation for a new trailer that is expected to premiere at the Super Bowl XLVIII early next month.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik