'Noah' Super Bowl Spot Shows Angels Descending to Earth
A Super Bowl ad for Darren Aronofsky's biblical epic "Noah" has arrived ahead of the big game on February 2. It features footage from the previously-released sneak peeks and a few new glimpses that include some angels descending from the sky.
It stars Russell Crowe as Noah, a man chosen by God for a great task before an apocalyptic flood destroys the world. He suffers visions of an apocalyptic deluge and takes measures to protect his family and the innocent from the coming flood.
"Noah" is set for a March 28 release in the U.S. Nick Nolte, Mark Margolis and Frank Langella are tapped as the Watchers. Other supporting cast members include Anthony Hopkins, Ray Winstone, Jennifer Connelly, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, and Douglas Booth.
The newly-released spot is just a teaser to build anticipation for a new trailer that is expected to premiere at the Super Bowl XLVIII early next month.
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced