'Noah' Super Bowl Spot Shows Angels Descending to Earth
A Super Bowl ad for Darren Aronofsky's biblical epic "Noah" has arrived ahead of the big game on February 2. It features footage from the previously-released sneak peeks and a few new glimpses that include some angels descending from the sky.
It stars Russell Crowe as Noah, a man chosen by God for a great task before an apocalyptic flood destroys the world. He suffers visions of an apocalyptic deluge and takes measures to protect his family and the innocent from the coming flood.
"Noah" is set for a March 28 release in the U.S. Nick Nolte, Mark Margolis and Frank Langella are tapped as the Watchers. Other supporting cast members include Anthony Hopkins, Ray Winstone, Jennifer Connelly, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, and Douglas Booth.
The newly-released spot is just a teaser to build anticipation for a new trailer that is expected to premiere at the Super Bowl XLVIII early next month.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed