'Noah' Super Bowl Spot Shows Angels Descending to Earth
A Super Bowl ad for Darren Aronofsky's biblical epic "Noah" has arrived ahead of the big game on February 2. It features footage from the previously-released sneak peeks and a few new glimpses that include some angels descending from the sky.
It stars Russell Crowe as Noah, a man chosen by God for a great task before an apocalyptic flood destroys the world. He suffers visions of an apocalyptic deluge and takes measures to protect his family and the innocent from the coming flood.
"Noah" is set for a March 28 release in the U.S. Nick Nolte, Mark Margolis and Frank Langella are tapped as the Watchers. Other supporting cast members include Anthony Hopkins, Ray Winstone, Jennifer Connelly, Emma Watson, Logan Lerman, and Douglas Booth.
The newly-released spot is just a teaser to build anticipation for a new trailer that is expected to premiere at the Super Bowl XLVIII early next month.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik