Clip From 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Premiere: Carl Leads Zombies Down the Road
The first clip from "The Walking Dead" midseason premiere has been released to tide fans over the show's return. The video shows Carl at the house where he and his father Rick have stayed in since leaving the prison.
Carl takes a peek to check out the source of a noise outside the house and finds two walkers banging on the door. Perhaps knowing that shooting them would only attract more walkers, he distracts the attention of those two zombies and leads them away from the house. The clip, however, ends before Carl's intent becomes clear.
"The Walking Dead" will return with the second half of its fourth season on Sunday, February 9 at 9/8c on AMC. In the episode titled "After", as Rick deals with old wounds, members of the prison have to come to terms with their new environment and ask themselves if survival alone is enough.
AMC will previously air a "Walking Dead" marathon of season 1 and 2 on February 2 starting at 10 A.M. ET.
More The Walking Dead News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does