Clip From 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Premiere: Carl Leads Zombies Down the Road
The first clip from "The Walking Dead" midseason premiere has been released to tide fans over the show's return. The video shows Carl at the house where he and his father Rick have stayed in since leaving the prison.
Carl takes a peek to check out the source of a noise outside the house and finds two walkers banging on the door. Perhaps knowing that shooting them would only attract more walkers, he distracts the attention of those two zombies and leads them away from the house. The clip, however, ends before Carl's intent becomes clear.
"The Walking Dead" will return with the second half of its fourth season on Sunday, February 9 at 9/8c on AMC. In the episode titled "After", as Rick deals with old wounds, members of the prison have to come to terms with their new environment and ask themselves if survival alone is enough.
AMC will previously air a "Walking Dead" marathon of season 1 and 2 on February 2 starting at 10 A.M. ET.
More The Walking Dead News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris