Clip From 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Premiere: Carl Leads Zombies Down the Road
The first clip from "The Walking Dead" midseason premiere has been released to tide fans over the show's return. The video shows Carl at the house where he and his father Rick have stayed in since leaving the prison.
Carl takes a peek to check out the source of a noise outside the house and finds two walkers banging on the door. Perhaps knowing that shooting them would only attract more walkers, he distracts the attention of those two zombies and leads them away from the house. The clip, however, ends before Carl's intent becomes clear.
"The Walking Dead" will return with the second half of its fourth season on Sunday, February 9 at 9/8c on AMC. In the episode titled "After", as Rick deals with old wounds, members of the prison have to come to terms with their new environment and ask themselves if survival alone is enough.
AMC will previously air a "Walking Dead" marathon of season 1 and 2 on February 2 starting at 10 A.M. ET.
More The Walking Dead News
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'