Clip From 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Premiere: Carl Leads Zombies Down the Road
The first clip from "The Walking Dead" midseason premiere has been released to tide fans over the show's return. The video shows Carl at the house where he and his father Rick have stayed in since leaving the prison.
Carl takes a peek to check out the source of a noise outside the house and finds two walkers banging on the door. Perhaps knowing that shooting them would only attract more walkers, he distracts the attention of those two zombies and leads them away from the house. The clip, however, ends before Carl's intent becomes clear.
"The Walking Dead" will return with the second half of its fourth season on Sunday, February 9 at 9/8c on AMC. In the episode titled "After", as Rick deals with old wounds, members of the prison have to come to terms with their new environment and ask themselves if survival alone is enough.
AMC will previously air a "Walking Dead" marathon of season 1 and 2 on February 2 starting at 10 A.M. ET.
More The Walking Dead News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March