Clip From 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Premiere: Carl Leads Zombies Down the Road
The first clip from "The Walking Dead" midseason premiere has been released to tide fans over the show's return. The video shows Carl at the house where he and his father Rick have stayed in since leaving the prison.
Carl takes a peek to check out the source of a noise outside the house and finds two walkers banging on the door. Perhaps knowing that shooting them would only attract more walkers, he distracts the attention of those two zombies and leads them away from the house. The clip, however, ends before Carl's intent becomes clear.
"The Walking Dead" will return with the second half of its fourth season on Sunday, February 9 at 9/8c on AMC. In the episode titled "After", as Rick deals with old wounds, members of the prison have to come to terms with their new environment and ask themselves if survival alone is enough.
AMC will previously air a "Walking Dead" marathon of season 1 and 2 on February 2 starting at 10 A.M. ET.
More The Walking Dead News
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'