Justin Bieber Gets Flirty in 'Confident' Music Video Ft. Chance the Rapper
The long-awaited music video for Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper's "Confident" has finally arrived in full. In the six-minute clip which arrived via Vevo on Wednesday, January 29, the 19-year-old singer gets attracted to a woman he just meets in Chinatown.
He then follows her into a convenient store and finally finds a chance to talk with her. He begins the conversation by introducing himself and talking about the snack she buys before trying to get her phone number. Unfortunately, the girl leaves without giving him anything because she thinks he should try harder than that.
Bieber eventually reunites with the girl at a party. This time, he decides to kiss her instead of beginning the conversation with some bad pick-up lines.
In another scene, Bieber is seen being joined by some back-up dancers in a warehouse while his collaborator Chance the Rapper delivers his verses in a neon lights-filled place.
The clip was directed by Collin Tilley, who previously worked with Bieber for his "All That Matters" video.
"Confident" came out in December as the tenth single off his Music Mondays series. The track is featured in his compilation set, "Journal".
More Justin Bieber News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video