Justin Bieber Gets Flirty in 'Confident' Music Video Ft. Chance the Rapper
The long-awaited music video for Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper's "Confident" has finally arrived in full. In the six-minute clip which arrived via Vevo on Wednesday, January 29, the 19-year-old singer gets attracted to a woman he just meets in Chinatown.
He then follows her into a convenient store and finally finds a chance to talk with her. He begins the conversation by introducing himself and talking about the snack she buys before trying to get her phone number. Unfortunately, the girl leaves without giving him anything because she thinks he should try harder than that.
Bieber eventually reunites with the girl at a party. This time, he decides to kiss her instead of beginning the conversation with some bad pick-up lines.
In another scene, Bieber is seen being joined by some back-up dancers in a warehouse while his collaborator Chance the Rapper delivers his verses in a neon lights-filled place.
The clip was directed by Collin Tilley, who previously worked with Bieber for his "All That Matters" video.
"Confident" came out in December as the tenth single off his Music Mondays series. The track is featured in his compilation set, "Journal".
More Justin Bieber News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes