Justin Bieber Gets Flirty in 'Confident' Music Video Ft. Chance the Rapper
The long-awaited music video for Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper's "Confident" has finally arrived in full. In the six-minute clip which arrived via Vevo on Wednesday, January 29, the 19-year-old singer gets attracted to a woman he just meets in Chinatown.
He then follows her into a convenient store and finally finds a chance to talk with her. He begins the conversation by introducing himself and talking about the snack she buys before trying to get her phone number. Unfortunately, the girl leaves without giving him anything because she thinks he should try harder than that.
Bieber eventually reunites with the girl at a party. This time, he decides to kiss her instead of beginning the conversation with some bad pick-up lines.
In another scene, Bieber is seen being joined by some back-up dancers in a warehouse while his collaborator Chance the Rapper delivers his verses in a neon lights-filled place.
The clip was directed by Collin Tilley, who previously worked with Bieber for his "All That Matters" video.
"Confident" came out in December as the tenth single off his Music Mondays series. The track is featured in his compilation set, "Journal".
More Justin Bieber News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'