'The Fault in Our Stars' Official Trailer Previews Heartbreaking Love Story
"The Fault in Our Stars" trailer arrives anew in high quality after the bootlegged version. The official sneak peek gives a better look at the tragic romance between Hazel and Gus who met at a cancer support group. Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort play the on-screen couple.
Though charmed by Gus' funny and easygoing personality, terminally-ill Hazel kept her distance from him at first. "Gus, I'm a grenade," she tried to explain her reasoning. "One day I'm going to blow up and I'm going to obliterate everything in my wake and I don't want to hurt you."
Despite her reluctance, he didn't give up. "I am in love with you Hazel Grace," he confessed his feelings at one point. "And I know that love is just a shout into the void and that oblivion is inevitable...and I am in love with you. All of your efforts to keep me away from you are going to fail."
Directed by Josh Boone, the funny and thrilling story of being alive and in love is based on John Green's bestselling novel of the same title. Due in the U.S. on June 6, it is supported by Nat Wolff, Laura Dern, Sam Trammell, and Willem Dafoe among others.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia