'The Fault in Our Stars' Official Trailer Previews Heartbreaking Love Story
"The Fault in Our Stars" trailer arrives anew in high quality after the bootlegged version. The official sneak peek gives a better look at the tragic romance between Hazel and Gus who met at a cancer support group. Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort play the on-screen couple.
Though charmed by Gus' funny and easygoing personality, terminally-ill Hazel kept her distance from him at first. "Gus, I'm a grenade," she tried to explain her reasoning. "One day I'm going to blow up and I'm going to obliterate everything in my wake and I don't want to hurt you."
Despite her reluctance, he didn't give up. "I am in love with you Hazel Grace," he confessed his feelings at one point. "And I know that love is just a shout into the void and that oblivion is inevitable...and I am in love with you. All of your efforts to keep me away from you are going to fail."
Directed by Josh Boone, the funny and thrilling story of being alive and in love is based on John Green's bestselling novel of the same title. Due in the U.S. on June 6, it is supported by Nat Wolff, Laura Dern, Sam Trammell, and Willem Dafoe among others.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle