'Bones' Moved Back to Monday, Renewed for Tenth Season
"Bones" will return for another season. The crime drama series has scored a renewal from FOX, bringing the show to a tenth season. "10 is it," star David Boreanaz posted an enthusiastic-sound message on his Twitter following the good news. "Bring the magic and bring the love for @BONESonFOX . #Back."
"Over the course of nine seasons, 'Bones' has grown from a hit crime procedural into a beloved pillar of our lineup that resonates with fans in a way that only the best of shows can," FOX president Kevin Reilly said in a statement. "Our viewers have embraced Emily, David and the entire cast and characters of 'Bones' as their very own, and I think they are going to love what Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan have planned for Season 10!"
FOX will also bring the crime drama series back to its old timeslot. Starting March 10, the long-running series which also stars Emily Deschanel will air on Mondays at 8 P.M. Executive producer Nathan tweeted, "Season 10 is a fact. And we'll be back on Monday night in March!"
"Bones" season 9 debuted in the Monday slot before it was moved to Fridays at 8 P.M. on November 15. "Kitchen Nightmares" is now slated to take over "Bones" current timeslot starting February 28.
At the Television Critics Association press tour earlier this month, Reilly said it's "likely" that "Bones" would end with a 10th season. The press release announcing the renewal didn't mention anything about the show's end though.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service