'Bones' Moved Back to Monday, Renewed for Tenth Season
"Bones" will return for another season. The crime drama series has scored a renewal from FOX, bringing the show to a tenth season. "10 is it," star David Boreanaz posted an enthusiastic-sound message on his Twitter following the good news. "Bring the magic and bring the love for @BONESonFOX . #Back."
"Over the course of nine seasons, 'Bones' has grown from a hit crime procedural into a beloved pillar of our lineup that resonates with fans in a way that only the best of shows can," FOX president Kevin Reilly said in a statement. "Our viewers have embraced Emily, David and the entire cast and characters of 'Bones' as their very own, and I think they are going to love what Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan have planned for Season 10!"
FOX will also bring the crime drama series back to its old timeslot. Starting March 10, the long-running series which also stars Emily Deschanel will air on Mondays at 8 P.M. Executive producer Nathan tweeted, "Season 10 is a fact. And we'll be back on Monday night in March!"
"Bones" season 9 debuted in the Monday slot before it was moved to Fridays at 8 P.M. on November 15. "Kitchen Nightmares" is now slated to take over "Bones" current timeslot starting February 28.
At the Television Critics Association press tour earlier this month, Reilly said it's "likely" that "Bones" would end with a 10th season. The press release announcing the renewal didn't mention anything about the show's end though.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split