'Bones' Moved Back to Monday, Renewed for Tenth Season
"Bones" will return for another season. The crime drama series has scored a renewal from FOX, bringing the show to a tenth season. "10 is it," star David Boreanaz posted an enthusiastic-sound message on his Twitter following the good news. "Bring the magic and bring the love for @BONESonFOX . #Back."
"Over the course of nine seasons, 'Bones' has grown from a hit crime procedural into a beloved pillar of our lineup that resonates with fans in a way that only the best of shows can," FOX president Kevin Reilly said in a statement. "Our viewers have embraced Emily, David and the entire cast and characters of 'Bones' as their very own, and I think they are going to love what Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan have planned for Season 10!"
FOX will also bring the crime drama series back to its old timeslot. Starting March 10, the long-running series which also stars Emily Deschanel will air on Mondays at 8 P.M. Executive producer Nathan tweeted, "Season 10 is a fact. And we'll be back on Monday night in March!"
"Bones" season 9 debuted in the Monday slot before it was moved to Fridays at 8 P.M. on November 15. "Kitchen Nightmares" is now slated to take over "Bones" current timeslot starting February 28.
At the Television Critics Association press tour earlier this month, Reilly said it's "likely" that "Bones" would end with a 10th season. The press release announcing the renewal didn't mention anything about the show's end though.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift