'Bones' Moved Back to Monday, Renewed for Tenth Season
"Bones" will return for another season. The crime drama series has scored a renewal from FOX, bringing the show to a tenth season. "10 is it," star David Boreanaz posted an enthusiastic-sound message on his Twitter following the good news. "Bring the magic and bring the love for @BONESonFOX . #Back."
"Over the course of nine seasons, 'Bones' has grown from a hit crime procedural into a beloved pillar of our lineup that resonates with fans in a way that only the best of shows can," FOX president Kevin Reilly said in a statement. "Our viewers have embraced Emily, David and the entire cast and characters of 'Bones' as their very own, and I think they are going to love what Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan have planned for Season 10!"
FOX will also bring the crime drama series back to its old timeslot. Starting March 10, the long-running series which also stars Emily Deschanel will air on Mondays at 8 P.M. Executive producer Nathan tweeted, "Season 10 is a fact. And we'll be back on Monday night in March!"
"Bones" season 9 debuted in the Monday slot before it was moved to Fridays at 8 P.M. on November 15. "Kitchen Nightmares" is now slated to take over "Bones" current timeslot starting February 28.
At the Television Critics Association press tour earlier this month, Reilly said it's "likely" that "Bones" would end with a 10th season. The press release announcing the renewal didn't mention anything about the show's end though.
More Bones News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'