Austin Mahone Denies Dating Selena Gomez but Thinks She's 'Really Pretty'
Despite a recent rumor that he is dating older singer Selena Gomez, Austin Mahone stated that he's single. The 17-year-old pop star has nothing but great appreciation for Gomez's music and beauty.
"I'm not seeing her," Mahone told OK! Magazine. "We're just friends. We always talk music, like she shows me her new song she's about to come out with. She's super cool. She's got some great music coming out, so yeah."
The "Say Somethin'" singer also told People at an Aquafina FlavorSplash press conference Wednesday, January 29, "We're just friends. She's really cool ...I mean, I think she's really pretty but every time I'm in L.A., she's like, 'Hey you're in L.A., lets hang out.' So it's cool."
However, persistent rumors said Gomez and Mahone had special connection. "Maybe they are more than just friends but they are certainly not dating," an industry insider told People, adding "They've been hanging out over the last few months. They have a lot of respect for each other."
Us Weekly was the first to report that Gomez and Mahone were secretly dating, noting that Gomez's BFF Taylor Swift was the one who set them up. Mahone opened for Swift's "Red Tour".
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video