Selena Gomez Rumored Dating Austin Mahone
Selena Gomez has reportedly moved on from her relationship with Justin Bieber. The lucky guy is none other than 17-year-old singer Austin Mahone who has opened for the 24-year-old singer's BFF Taylor Swift's "Red Tour" concerts.
According to a report on Us Weekly, Swift was the one matchmaking Gomez and Mahone after trying to hook Gomez up to Ed Sheeran last summer. Looks like Swift's effort paid off this time as Gomez and Mahone reportedly left Bears Music concert on January 24 separately but got in the same car. "They're seeing each other," a source told Us of the alleged couple.
The dating report may be too good to be true. A source close to Gomez told Huffington Post that the report was "not true". In fact, Gomez had previously been linked to Mahone when they were photographed at Disneyland in California together in June 2013.
Speaking recently to Seventeen magazine, Gomez revealed that she was yet to find love after Bieber. "I actually talked to Katy Perry about guys who are intimidated by strong girls," she said. "I haven't found someone yet who could understand my lifestyle, support it, love me through it, and not be threatened by it. It's hard. I do think I might scare some guys, because I'm like, 'I want to change the world! I have dreams! What do you want to do?' But I only know how to be me."
More Selena Gomez News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video