Selena Gomez Rumored Dating Austin Mahone
Selena Gomez has reportedly moved on from her relationship with Justin Bieber. The lucky guy is none other than 17-year-old singer Austin Mahone who has opened for the 24-year-old singer's BFF Taylor Swift's "Red Tour" concerts.
According to a report on Us Weekly, Swift was the one matchmaking Gomez and Mahone after trying to hook Gomez up to Ed Sheeran last summer. Looks like Swift's effort paid off this time as Gomez and Mahone reportedly left Bears Music concert on January 24 separately but got in the same car. "They're seeing each other," a source told Us of the alleged couple.
The dating report may be too good to be true. A source close to Gomez told Huffington Post that the report was "not true". In fact, Gomez had previously been linked to Mahone when they were photographed at Disneyland in California together in June 2013.
Speaking recently to Seventeen magazine, Gomez revealed that she was yet to find love after Bieber. "I actually talked to Katy Perry about guys who are intimidated by strong girls," she said. "I haven't found someone yet who could understand my lifestyle, support it, love me through it, and not be threatened by it. It's hard. I do think I might scare some guys, because I'm like, 'I want to change the world! I have dreams! What do you want to do?' But I only know how to be me."
More Selena Gomez News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip