James Franco to Voice 'Sausage Party', Chris Colfer to Voice 'RoboDog'
Two very different animated projects have found their voice cast. James Franco is set to support R-rated "Sausage Party" developed by Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill, while Chris Colfer is booked to join family-oriented "RoboDog" to be directed by Henry F. Anderson III ("Gnomeo and Juliet").
"Spring Breakers" actor Franco is joined in "Sausage Party" by Rogen, Hill, Kristen Wiig, Conrad Vernon, Edward Norton and many more. It follows a sausage who falls out of the shopping cart and embarks on a journey with his friends to get back to the aisle before the fourth of July sale.
"RoboDog", meanwhile, centers on two odd-couple canines which go on the adventure of a lifetime where each will learn the true nature of friendship, and not to judge a book by its cover. "Glee" star Colfer will voice the overzealous robotic dog, while Ron Perlman ("Pacific Rim") will voice the real dog.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie