James Franco to Voice 'Sausage Party', Chris Colfer to Voice 'RoboDog'
Two very different animated projects have found their voice cast. James Franco is set to support R-rated "Sausage Party" developed by Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill, while Chris Colfer is booked to join family-oriented "RoboDog" to be directed by Henry F. Anderson III ("Gnomeo and Juliet").
"Spring Breakers" actor Franco is joined in "Sausage Party" by Rogen, Hill, Kristen Wiig, Conrad Vernon, Edward Norton and many more. It follows a sausage who falls out of the shopping cart and embarks on a journey with his friends to get back to the aisle before the fourth of July sale.
"RoboDog", meanwhile, centers on two odd-couple canines which go on the adventure of a lifetime where each will learn the true nature of friendship, and not to judge a book by its cover. "Glee" star Colfer will voice the overzealous robotic dog, while Ron Perlman ("Pacific Rim") will voice the real dog.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'