James Franco to Voice 'Sausage Party', Chris Colfer to Voice 'RoboDog'
Two very different animated projects have found their voice cast. James Franco is set to support R-rated "Sausage Party" developed by Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill, while Chris Colfer is booked to join family-oriented "RoboDog" to be directed by Henry F. Anderson III ("Gnomeo and Juliet").
"Spring Breakers" actor Franco is joined in "Sausage Party" by Rogen, Hill, Kristen Wiig, Conrad Vernon, Edward Norton and many more. It follows a sausage who falls out of the shopping cart and embarks on a journey with his friends to get back to the aisle before the fourth of July sale.
"RoboDog", meanwhile, centers on two odd-couple canines which go on the adventure of a lifetime where each will learn the true nature of friendship, and not to judge a book by its cover. "Glee" star Colfer will voice the overzealous robotic dog, while Ron Perlman ("Pacific Rim") will voice the real dog.
More Sausage Party News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?