James Franco to Voice 'Sausage Party', Chris Colfer to Voice 'RoboDog'
Two very different animated projects have found their voice cast. James Franco is set to support R-rated "Sausage Party" developed by Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill, while Chris Colfer is booked to join family-oriented "RoboDog" to be directed by Henry F. Anderson III ("Gnomeo and Juliet").
"Spring Breakers" actor Franco is joined in "Sausage Party" by Rogen, Hill, Kristen Wiig, Conrad Vernon, Edward Norton and many more. It follows a sausage who falls out of the shopping cart and embarks on a journey with his friends to get back to the aisle before the fourth of July sale.
"RoboDog", meanwhile, centers on two odd-couple canines which go on the adventure of a lifetime where each will learn the true nature of friendship, and not to judge a book by its cover. "Glee" star Colfer will voice the overzealous robotic dog, while Ron Perlman ("Pacific Rim") will voice the real dog.
More Sausage Party News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group