James Franco to Voice 'Sausage Party', Chris Colfer to Voice 'RoboDog'
Two very different animated projects have found their voice cast. James Franco is set to support R-rated "Sausage Party" developed by Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill, while Chris Colfer is booked to join family-oriented "RoboDog" to be directed by Henry F. Anderson III ("Gnomeo and Juliet").
"Spring Breakers" actor Franco is joined in "Sausage Party" by Rogen, Hill, Kristen Wiig, Conrad Vernon, Edward Norton and many more. It follows a sausage who falls out of the shopping cart and embarks on a journey with his friends to get back to the aisle before the fourth of July sale.
"RoboDog", meanwhile, centers on two odd-couple canines which go on the adventure of a lifetime where each will learn the true nature of friendship, and not to judge a book by its cover. "Glee" star Colfer will voice the overzealous robotic dog, while Ron Perlman ("Pacific Rim") will voice the real dog.
More Sausage Party News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media