'Sleepy Hollow' Promotes John Noble and Lyndie Greenwood to Series Regulars
"Sleepy Hollow" has added John Noble and Lyndie Greenwood as its new series regulars in season 2. Both actors, who were initially cast for recurring roles in season 1, have been promoted on the show and will have more permanent roots in the upcoming installment.
Noble appeared in three episodes of the show's inaugural season as Henry Parrish a.k.a. Sin Eater, who's later revealed [SPOILER ALERT!] to be the son of Ichabod and Katrina, Jeremy, and also the Second of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in the season finale.
As for Greenwood, she was featured in ten episodes as Jenny Mills, the estranged sister of Abbie Mills. Jenny got into a car accident in the last episode and her fate was left up in the air, but with the promotion, it's safe to assume that she'll survive the car wreck.
"Sleepy Hollow" will return with its second installment in the fall.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest