'Sleepy Hollow' Promotes John Noble and Lyndie Greenwood to Series Regulars
"Sleepy Hollow" has added John Noble and Lyndie Greenwood as its new series regulars in season 2. Both actors, who were initially cast for recurring roles in season 1, have been promoted on the show and will have more permanent roots in the upcoming installment.
Noble appeared in three episodes of the show's inaugural season as Henry Parrish a.k.a. Sin Eater, who's later revealed [SPOILER ALERT!] to be the son of Ichabod and Katrina, Jeremy, and also the Second of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in the season finale.
As for Greenwood, she was featured in ten episodes as Jenny Mills, the estranged sister of Abbie Mills. Jenny got into a car accident in the last episode and her fate was left up in the air, but with the promotion, it's safe to assume that she'll survive the car wreck.
"Sleepy Hollow" will return with its second installment in the fall.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby