'Sleepy Hollow' Promotes John Noble and Lyndie Greenwood to Series Regulars
"Sleepy Hollow" has added John Noble and Lyndie Greenwood as its new series regulars in season 2. Both actors, who were initially cast for recurring roles in season 1, have been promoted on the show and will have more permanent roots in the upcoming installment.
Noble appeared in three episodes of the show's inaugural season as Henry Parrish a.k.a. Sin Eater, who's later revealed [SPOILER ALERT!] to be the son of Ichabod and Katrina, Jeremy, and also the Second of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in the season finale.
As for Greenwood, she was featured in ten episodes as Jenny Mills, the estranged sister of Abbie Mills. Jenny got into a car accident in the last episode and her fate was left up in the air, but with the promotion, it's safe to assume that she'll survive the car wreck.
"Sleepy Hollow" will return with its second installment in the fall.
More Sleepy Hollow News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special