'Sleepy Hollow' Promotes John Noble and Lyndie Greenwood to Series Regulars
"Sleepy Hollow" has added John Noble and Lyndie Greenwood as its new series regulars in season 2. Both actors, who were initially cast for recurring roles in season 1, have been promoted on the show and will have more permanent roots in the upcoming installment.
Noble appeared in three episodes of the show's inaugural season as Henry Parrish a.k.a. Sin Eater, who's later revealed [SPOILER ALERT!] to be the son of Ichabod and Katrina, Jeremy, and also the Second of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in the season finale.
As for Greenwood, she was featured in ten episodes as Jenny Mills, the estranged sister of Abbie Mills. Jenny got into a car accident in the last episode and her fate was left up in the air, but with the promotion, it's safe to assume that she'll survive the car wreck.
"Sleepy Hollow" will return with its second installment in the fall.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie