'Sleepy Hollow' Promotes John Noble and Lyndie Greenwood to Series Regulars
"Sleepy Hollow" has added John Noble and Lyndie Greenwood as its new series regulars in season 2. Both actors, who were initially cast for recurring roles in season 1, have been promoted on the show and will have more permanent roots in the upcoming installment.
Noble appeared in three episodes of the show's inaugural season as Henry Parrish a.k.a. Sin Eater, who's later revealed [SPOILER ALERT!] to be the son of Ichabod and Katrina, Jeremy, and also the Second of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse in the season finale.
As for Greenwood, she was featured in ten episodes as Jenny Mills, the estranged sister of Abbie Mills. Jenny got into a car accident in the last episode and her fate was left up in the air, but with the promotion, it's safe to assume that she'll survive the car wreck.
"Sleepy Hollow" will return with its second installment in the fall.
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army