Within Temptation Debuts 'Whole World Is Watching' Music Video Ft. Dave Pirner
Within Temptation has released the music video for "Whole World Is Watching", their collaboration with Soul Asylum's frontman Dave Pirner. Directed by Patric Ullaeus, the clip follows the story of a man who gets into an accident after he rides his motorbike under the influence of alcohol.
He is later seen spending his time in a wheelchair before deciding to start anew by cutting his long hair, shaving his beard and trying to walk again. He's eventually recovered and burning all the belongings related to his past, including the photos of him in the hospital and a bottle of liquor.
In another scene of the video, Within Temptation's lead singer Sharon den Adel sings the song with Pirner on a rooftop.
"When we wrote 'Whole World Is Watching', Dave was at the very top of our list. He has such a captivating voice: it made the song exactly how it needed to be," den Adel recently said of collaborating with Pirner.
"This track is about overcoming setbacks in life- after all, those setbacks are what create you. It feels as if the whole world is with you when these things happen. It's an optimistic song, but dramatic at the same time," she added.
The track serves as the third single off "Hydra", the rock band's highly-anticipated sixth studio album that's scheduled to be released early next month.
Within Temptation's "Whole World Is Watching" (feat. Dave Pirner) music video
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off