Nicolas Cage Finds Redemption in 'Joe' Trailer
The first trailer for David Gordon Green's gritty drama "Joe" has just been unleashed for viewing pleasure. It shows Nicolas Cage playing the titular role who takes Tye Sheridan's 15-year-old Gary under his wing and becomes a father figure to the teenage boy.
Joe is an ex-con who tried to put his dark past behind him and to live a simple life. He works for a lumber company by day, drinks by night. But when Gary comes to town desperate for work to support his family, Joe finds a way to atone for his sins and to finally be someone's hero.
An adaptation of Larry Brown's 1991 novel of the same name, the film premiered at the 2013 Venice Film Festival before being screened at the Toronto International Film Festival that year. No theatrical release date has been announced in the United States.
More Joe News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?