Nicolas Cage Finds Redemption in 'Joe' Trailer
The first trailer for David Gordon Green's gritty drama "Joe" has just been unleashed for viewing pleasure. It shows Nicolas Cage playing the titular role who takes Tye Sheridan's 15-year-old Gary under his wing and becomes a father figure to the teenage boy.
Joe is an ex-con who tried to put his dark past behind him and to live a simple life. He works for a lumber company by day, drinks by night. But when Gary comes to town desperate for work to support his family, Joe finds a way to atone for his sins and to finally be someone's hero.
An adaptation of Larry Brown's 1991 novel of the same name, the film premiered at the 2013 Venice Film Festival before being screened at the Toronto International Film Festival that year. No theatrical release date has been announced in the United States.
More Joe News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media