Justin Bieber Previews Music Video for 'Confident'
A preview for Justin Bieber's upcoming "Confident" music video has landed online. Arriving via Vevo's Instagram on Tuesday, January 28, the short clip features the 19-year-old singer dancing alongside some dancers in a warehouse flooded with orange lights. The singer is then seen walking around another place, trying to find a mysterious girl.
The full clip is scheduled to premiere on Wednesday, January 29 at 07:00 P.M. EST on Vevo. The visuals was directed by Collin Tilley, who most recently worked with Bieber for the video of his "All That Matters".
"It went incredible. [Collin] is super talented. There's another surprise in the video I can't really talk about it, but it's exciting," Bieber recently told MTV of his new video.
"Confident" is Bieber's collaboration with Chance the Rapper. Arriving in early December as the last offering from Bieber's Music Mondays series, the track is featured in the pop star's latest project "Journals".
Meanwhile, Bieber may now face deportation following his recent arrest for drag racing. A petition requesting President Barack Obama to revoke the Canadian heartthrob's green card was launched last week. So far, more than 96,000 people, including fellow singer Drake Bell, have signed the petition. The former Nickelodeon star even encouraged others to do the same, telling his Twitter followers to "become a part of the movement."
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal