Justin Bieber Previews Music Video for 'Confident'
A preview for Justin Bieber's upcoming "Confident" music video has landed online. Arriving via Vevo's Instagram on Tuesday, January 28, the short clip features the 19-year-old singer dancing alongside some dancers in a warehouse flooded with orange lights. The singer is then seen walking around another place, trying to find a mysterious girl.
The full clip is scheduled to premiere on Wednesday, January 29 at 07:00 P.M. EST on Vevo. The visuals was directed by Collin Tilley, who most recently worked with Bieber for the video of his "All That Matters".
"It went incredible. [Collin] is super talented. There's another surprise in the video I can't really talk about it, but it's exciting," Bieber recently told MTV of his new video.
"Confident" is Bieber's collaboration with Chance the Rapper. Arriving in early December as the last offering from Bieber's Music Mondays series, the track is featured in the pop star's latest project "Journals".
Meanwhile, Bieber may now face deportation following his recent arrest for drag racing. A petition requesting President Barack Obama to revoke the Canadian heartthrob's green card was launched last week. So far, more than 96,000 people, including fellow singer Drake Bell, have signed the petition. The former Nickelodeon star even encouraged others to do the same, telling his Twitter followers to "become a part of the movement."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200