Kanye West, Drake and Bruno Mars to Headline 2014 Wireless Festival
Some big names in music have been confirmed to perform at the upcoming Wireless Festival. Kanye West, Drake and Bruno Mars are set to headline one of the biggest music festivals in the U.K., which will take place in London and Birmingham from July 4-6.
West will headline the festival in London's Finsbury Park on Friday, July 4 before heading to Birmingham's Perry Park on Sunday, July 6. Grammy Award-winning musician/producer Pharrell Williams will support the "Bound 2" rapper along with Iggy Azalea, Angel Haze, Elle Eyre and Basement Jaxx.
Drake will perform in Birmingham on Friday and in London on Saturday. The Toronto rapper will be supported by Rudimental, Wiz Khalifa, Azealia Banks, Pretty Lights, Chance the Rapper, Earl Sweatshirt and A$AP Ferg.
Mars is visiting Birmingham on Saturday before headlining the Sunday show in London. On the same days, the festival will feature performances from OutKast, Ellie Goulding, John Newman, Clean Bandit, Salt-N-Pepa and Neon Jungle.
"Wireless Festival celebrates its 10th year this year and we couldn't be more thrilled to mark this momentous anniversary by taking it to a second site, Perry Park in Birmingham, and a brand new site in London, Finsbury Park," festival promoter Steve Homer said
"We are delighted to be welcoming back Drake and Kanye West as headliners and thrilled to secure Bruno Mars for his first UK Festival headline performance," he added. "They are perfect for Wireless Festival, securing these three artists plus many more world class acts continues to cement our reputation as a world-class leader on the festival circuit."
More Kanye West News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3