Selena Gomez and Gwyneth Paltrow Glam Up Stand Up to Cancer Event
Hollywood stars stepped out to support 2014 Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer Event on Tuesday, January 28 in Culver City, Calif. Selena Gomez and Gwyneth Paltrow were spotted among the star-studded guests along with other beauties like Lily Collins and Christina Aguilera.
Gomez, 21, was white hot in a BCBGMAXAZRIA jumpsuit with deep plunging neckline. She matched her sexy look with a Zagliani clutch and a selection of jewelry. Mother of two Paltrow looked equally stunning as she showed off some skin in a blue cut-out dress with black trims.
Collins opted for a black Emilio Pucci jumpsuit, Aperlai Paris shoes and H. Stern jewelry. Aquilera chose an androgynous look with a Theory top and Frame Denim pants, which she paired with Christian Louboutin shoes, a Eugenia Kim fedora, and Loree Rodkin earrings.
The event was hosted by Reese Witherspoon, her husband Jim Toth, and the Entertainment Industry Foundation. It celebrated a partnership between the American Cancer Society and Stand Up to Cancer. Each organization is donating $10 million to help lung cancer researchers.
More Selena Gomez News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'