Selena Gomez and Gwyneth Paltrow Glam Up Stand Up to Cancer Event
Hollywood stars stepped out to support 2014 Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer Event on Tuesday, January 28 in Culver City, Calif. Selena Gomez and Gwyneth Paltrow were spotted among the star-studded guests along with other beauties like Lily Collins and Christina Aguilera.
Gomez, 21, was white hot in a BCBGMAXAZRIA jumpsuit with deep plunging neckline. She matched her sexy look with a Zagliani clutch and a selection of jewelry. Mother of two Paltrow looked equally stunning as she showed off some skin in a blue cut-out dress with black trims.
Collins opted for a black Emilio Pucci jumpsuit, Aperlai Paris shoes and H. Stern jewelry. Aquilera chose an androgynous look with a Theory top and Frame Denim pants, which she paired with Christian Louboutin shoes, a Eugenia Kim fedora, and Loree Rodkin earrings.
The event was hosted by Reese Witherspoon, her husband Jim Toth, and the Entertainment Industry Foundation. It celebrated a partnership between the American Cancer Society and Stand Up to Cancer. Each organization is donating $10 million to help lung cancer researchers.
More Selena Gomez News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman