Selena Gomez and Gwyneth Paltrow Glam Up Stand Up to Cancer Event
Hollywood stars stepped out to support 2014 Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer Event on Tuesday, January 28 in Culver City, Calif. Selena Gomez and Gwyneth Paltrow were spotted among the star-studded guests along with other beauties like Lily Collins and Christina Aguilera.
Gomez, 21, was white hot in a BCBGMAXAZRIA jumpsuit with deep plunging neckline. She matched her sexy look with a Zagliani clutch and a selection of jewelry. Mother of two Paltrow looked equally stunning as she showed off some skin in a blue cut-out dress with black trims.
Collins opted for a black Emilio Pucci jumpsuit, Aperlai Paris shoes and H. Stern jewelry. Aquilera chose an androgynous look with a Theory top and Frame Denim pants, which she paired with Christian Louboutin shoes, a Eugenia Kim fedora, and Loree Rodkin earrings.
The event was hosted by Reese Witherspoon, her husband Jim Toth, and the Entertainment Industry Foundation. It celebrated a partnership between the American Cancer Society and Stand Up to Cancer. Each organization is donating $10 million to help lung cancer researchers.
More Selena Gomez News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns