Tom Hiddleston, Ben Kingsley and Mark Strong Star in Jaguar Super Bowl Ad
Tom Hiddleston, Ben Kingsley and Mark Strong have joined forces in Jaguar's first commercial for the Super Bowl. In the ad called "Rendezvous" which will air during the big game on Sunday, February 2, the British actors play James Bond-like villains while promoting the car.
In the 1-minute Tom Hooper-directed clip, Kingsley can be seen in the beginning of the video, wondering, "Have you ever noticed that in Hollywood movies all the villains are played by Brits?" Strong, who drives a white Jaguar F-type Coupe, comments, "Maybe we just sound right."
The video then shows Hiddleston riding in a helicopter, enjoying a cup of tea. "We're more focused, more precise," he says, before Strong adds, "We're always one step ahead." The Loki depicter in "The Avengers" continues with a smile, "We're obsessed by power." One scene in the video shows a red double decker bus between the helicopter and the Jaguar car with London Eye in the background.
"A stiff upper lip is key," Hiddleston says while the helicopter flies towards the Buckingham Palace. "And we all drive Jaguars," the "Green Lantern" actor adds as he exits his car. In the end of the clip, Kingsley states, "Ooooh yes, it's good to be bad."
Kingsley previously commented on taking part in the ad. "Jaguar is truly a beloved British brand and it's exciting to help them make some noise as they debut in a beloved American event, the Super Bowl. As for being known for playing the roles of renowned villains, I'll have to ponder that one - I think I'm flattered?!" the "Iron Man 3" star said, as quoted by Daily Mail.
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash