Sienna Miller Goes Topless in Esquire UK, Talks Jude Law Relationship
Sienna Miller is the cover star of Esquire UK's March issue which is available on stands starting from January 30. Gracing the front page without her top, the 32-year-old actress stares at the camera seductively while lying in bed in a black-and-white photo which was taken by Tom Craig.
In a lengthy interview for the spread, the "Alfie" star talks about her personal life including a previous relationship with Jude Law. The then-engaged couple split following cheating scandals. The former lovers then met again in 2011 when they were working in plays and rekindled their romance for several months.
"When something ends in a way like that, it's important if you can, in a way, go back and revisit it and either shut that door or create a new room. So it was a very healthy, cathartic experience," Miller tells the magazine's writer Alex Bilmes. "And I think it paved the way for both of us to have great futures with no animosity or drama. Such a huge relief, to heal that. And I'm great friends with him and with his children. I love them, madly. Just huge love and respect for all of them."
Following the headline-making romance, Miller now has found happiness with fiance Tom Sturridge. They have an 18-month-old daughter together, Marlowe. "I feel really settled. I have a wonderful life. I'm up every morning with a little baby. That gives you incredible perspective. It's such a gift. And it's grounding in a way you can't describe," she gushes.
Calling Sturridge "perfect balance" to her personality, the "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" star shares, "He's the antithesis of me, really. And that's a first for me, to be in a relationship with someone who's in a lot of respects very different." She adds, "He's the perfect balance to my lunacy, which makes him sound really boring, but he's not, at all. It's good, it works. It's not easy, of course, but we're a family and I love that. I wake up and I'm like, 'I'm a family, I'm a grown up!' I still can't believe it."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked