Report: Hugh Grant Has Third Secret Love Child
Hugh Grant, 53, has reportedly fathered a third love child. Rumor spreads on the web suggesting that the "Notting Hill" star welcomed a son with Swedish TV producer Anna Elisabet Eberstein. The baby boy was allegedly born in September 2012.
According to The Sun, Hugh was initially left off of the birth certificate leaving the father's name unmentioned. The secret was finally uncovered after the certificate was re-registered in December 2013 with his name filling in the blanks.
"Anna is being supported by Hugh all the way," a source told the paper. "She lives in a very comfortable property and knows that Hugh is there for her. Anna's parents in Sweden know all about the relationship and she has their blessing."
Hugh also has a daughter and a son with Chinese woman named Tinglan Hong. Their first child, Tabitha, arrived in 2011, followed by the second one, Felix, a year later. The boy reportedly was born in December 2012, which means it's just three months after Eberstein gave birth to his first son.
The "Cloud Atlas" star once called his relationship with Hong "a fleeting affair," but he insisted, "She is a good person, a nice person, funny, clever, great mother."
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose