Report: Hugh Grant Has Third Secret Love Child
Hugh Grant, 53, has reportedly fathered a third love child. Rumor spreads on the web suggesting that the "Notting Hill" star welcomed a son with Swedish TV producer Anna Elisabet Eberstein. The baby boy was allegedly born in September 2012.
According to The Sun, Hugh was initially left off of the birth certificate leaving the father's name unmentioned. The secret was finally uncovered after the certificate was re-registered in December 2013 with his name filling in the blanks.
"Anna is being supported by Hugh all the way," a source told the paper. "She lives in a very comfortable property and knows that Hugh is there for her. Anna's parents in Sweden know all about the relationship and she has their blessing."
Hugh also has a daughter and a son with Chinese woman named Tinglan Hong. Their first child, Tabitha, arrived in 2011, followed by the second one, Felix, a year later. The boy reportedly was born in December 2012, which means it's just three months after Eberstein gave birth to his first son.
The "Cloud Atlas" star once called his relationship with Hong "a fleeting affair," but he insisted, "She is a good person, a nice person, funny, clever, great mother."
More Hugh Grant News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny